[solved] Command / Shortcut for changing subtitles or audio (2 Viewers)

roedler86

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Hello guys,

I’m looking for a command to change the subtitle or the audio language with my remote / keyboard without using the menu.

Is it possible?

Thanks in advance.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Hello guys,

I’m looking for a command to change the subtitle or the audio language with my remote / keyboard without using the menu.

Is it possible?

Thanks in advance.
    Yes, please check the wiki. I think blue key for audio and yellow key for subtitles.

roedler86

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    I tested it and it is as you said: blue is for audio. So it seems the Wiki is not correct in this case, is it?

roedler86

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    I didn’t found “change language” or subtile in this manager.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Got into Disk Management to Change Drive Letter and Path for J: but found the "Mount in the following empty NTFS folder" & "Browse" are both grayed out. Diskpart using an Admin CMD allowed me to Select Volume and Assign it to an empty NTFS folder. You've been a great help.
    Got into Disk Management to Change Drive Letter and Path for J: but found the "Mount in the following empty NTFS folder" & "Browse"...
    Hi, I'm investigating how to get a failover command developed. Such as : FAILOVER <\\server\sharedfolders\SD02 | local HDD...
    Replies
    Views
    "Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't show the songs advancing through the list. i.e. the currently playing song doesn't match the name of the on screen song. MP still plays the playlist ok but the screen just stops showing the correct song...
    "Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
    "Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
    Replies
    Views
    I've just switched over from windows media centre to MediaPortal ( MediaPortal 1.26). Is there anyway to change the colour of the subtitles used for tv? I'm in Australia and have dvb-t tv channels set up. I noticed the subtitles colour is white and I want to change the colour. I can see how to change the size using the configuration...
    I've just switched over from windows media centre to MediaPortal ( MediaPortal 1.26). Is there anyway to change the colour of the...
    I've just switched over from windows media centre to MediaPortal ( MediaPortal 1.26). Is there anyway to change the colour of the...
    Replies
    Views
    @Tomkon The reported issue was fixed. The fix will be part of next release. If you are interested I might create a test version and provide the link by message.
    @Tomkon The reported issue was fixed. The fix will be part of next release. If you are interested I might create a test version...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello, I want to see from into MePo an iso DVD and an ISO Bluray disc, but whe they run into MePo I see a green screen without audio. I configured the video and audio codecs following the video playback guide available on this forum. I have to say that recently I uninstalled a video card to put it in another office PC and now for...
    Hello, I want to see from into MePo an iso DVD and an ISO Bluray disc, but whe they run into MePo I see a green screen without...
    Hello, I want to see from into MePo an iso DVD and an ISO Bluray disc, but whe they run into MePo I see a green screen without...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom