comskip bars in timeline? (1 Viewer)

owilsky

Portal Pro
July 11, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

am I supposed to see coloured comskip marks in the timeline? I have comskip files and skip to next chapter works fine, but I don't see the chapters in the timeline. Lastest Titan Skin...

Makaveli

Portal Pro
January 11, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
You can update TVOSD.xml in your Titan skin directory. Add the following lines to the <control>-area of <type> tvprogress:
<markertexture>osd_progress_mid_orange.png</markertexture>
<labelmarkerstarts>#TV.Record.jumppoints</labelmarkerstarts>
<labelmarkerends>#TV.Record.chapters</labelmarkerends>

Please also update Titan with this.

owilsky

Portal Pro
July 11, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
You can update TVOSD.xml in your Titan skin directory. Add the following lines to the <control>-area of <type> tvprogress:
<markertexture>osd_progress_mid_orange.png</markertexture>
<labelmarkerstarts>#TV.Record.jumppoints</labelmarkerstarts>
<labelmarkerends>#TV.Record.chapters</labelmarkerends>

Please also update Titan with this.

Thanks, this worked, but only halfway. I now see the comskip bars when I press the info button on my remote (F3 I guess) but the bars are not there when I press pause or play.

Any hint what else I have to change?

Makaveli

Portal Pro
January 11, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Thanks, this worked, but only halfway. I now see the comskip bars when I press the info button on my remote (F3 I guess) but the bars are not there when I press pause or play.

Any hint what else I have to change?
I have not noticed this myself, but you maybe right. At the moment I don't know what needs to be changed for that. I will look into that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
Oooh! Ok thanks. I am old age 75, and don't know anything about Computers, I just like watching old movies and TV shows, Thats why Media Portal2 and kodi are great for old age pensioners. I have given up driving its too complicated nowerdays and may give up on computers they are advancing so quickly. Thanks for links my neighbour...
Oooh! Ok thanks. I am old age 75, and don't know anything about Computers, I just like watching old movies and TV shows, Thats why...
Scrapers find and Index Movie Serials in Medial Portal2 & Kodi But still don't Show Chapter Numbers or Chapter title if applicable...
Replies
Views
If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
Hi! Installed MP 1.31 today, and before I didn't have sub menus for TV and MovingPictures. My setup looked something like this...
Replies
Views
I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m really happy with MP2 and have it in productive environment for several years. I’m just wondering, if the OSD could show further information. OSD progress bar that shows different positions (current position, buffered position, total buffer length) chapter indicators, so you can see, where you can jump respectively from...
Hi, I’m really happy with MP2 and have it in productive environment for several years. I’m just wondering, if the OSD could show...
Hi, I’m really happy with MP2 and have it in productive environment for several years. I’m just wondering, if the OSD could show...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom