Comskip in SVN (1 Viewer)

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    oooh, ok, that's a problem... I don't know what you could do about that ...

All I can suggest is that if you are not running the latest version of ComSkip, update.

It's probably an issue that you would need to raise with the author of comskip though. Perhaps it doesn't fully implement the required dvr-ms reading capabilities... I'm really just guessing here.

Let me know if you find a solution. I'm sorry I can't help you more than that. Maybe someone else reading this has some ideas?

Just an idea.

1. Start a manual record.
    2. stop the manual record.
    3. go to MP home and stop the TV preview (press 'b').

the MP will make one file and comskip can handle this

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    and-81:

Seen another slight issue with comskip on TVE3: Currently since a few weeks we have that bookmark-function back again when using MyVideos (means bringing up context-menu -> add bookmark/jump to bookmark).
    Currently the bookmarks of the comskip-files arent shown up there. Is this possible to bring them into there?

and-81

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 7, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I'll have a look at it. I'm just looking into the comskip stuff as I write this.

I have just downloaded the latest build of XBMC and it has a line in the changelog that says they've enabled EDL support.

EDL is a file format comskip can output ...

I'll post back once I've tested it. And I'll take a look at the issue you've spotted.

Cheers,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom