[solved] ComSkip markers in OSD with MP 1.6 (1 Viewer)

Kui

Portal Pro
November 11, 2010
Alajärvi
Home Country
Finland Finland
Hello @ltfearme!

Updated recently to MP 1.6 Final, and using (ofcourse ;)) latest StreamedMP skin, but the comskip markers are not visible anymore, have you been reported about this thing before..?

Titan skin/MP 1.6 has issues too on showing the comskip markers: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/no-comskip-chapter-markers-in-1-6-0-pre-release-titan.123302/

Just got abit whining from GF about those comskip markers not being there so I thought I report here, incase you don't know this. :)

Thanks,
Kui

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Updated recently to MP 1.6 Final, and using (ofcourse ;)) latest StreamedMP skin, but the comskip markers are not visible anymore, have you been reported about this thing before..?
    Did we have support before, I don't remember doing it but could be wrong?

I can look into it for a future release, but right now my TV Tuner on the development PC is dead so it makes hard to do skin changes related to TV functionality.

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    MP 1.7 Pre has arrived and the comskip markers are working again for Titan and DefaultWide. This is just a small reminder: Please do not forget to fix this for StreamedMP, too.

Big thanks.(y)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I wont be able to do so, if you would like to look into it feel free.

My Tuner is broken so can't do any TV work at the moment.

olli14

Portal Pro
    December 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think it's the TVOSD.xml that must be changed, right? I compared the StreamedMP TVOSD.xml with the DefaultWide TVOSD.xml (in DefaultWide 1.7 Pre comskip markers are visible) but I didn't get it working. Did anyone already get this working?

olli14

olli14

Portal Pro
    December 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think it must be the common.progressbar.tv.xml or common.progressbar.xml.
    I Titan it's working. It seems to be that it's the "common.progressbar.tv.xml" (I'm no skinner). But in StreamedMP there is no common.progressbar.tv.xml.

olli14

Portal Pro
    December 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yesterday I was watching a video (the video has comskip markers) using the moving pictures plugin and I was happy to see that moving pictures automatically skips the commercials. I didn't had to press the skip forward button. So that's one more reason for me to get it working that the StreamedMP shows the comskip markers like DefaultWide and Titan does already. Does no one get it working so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom