Comskip Markers in Timeline (1 Viewer)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Have you tried an MCE remote to see if that works?

Yes that is my remote and the buttons are correctly mapped, as I said this worked fine in 1.2.3 which I reverted to last week just to double check myself, also checked with a dvd and chapters skip fine with remote\keyboard.

Will open a bug report.

mattjcurry

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 24, 2011
    Can you please try 1.3.0 alpha release and let me know? It will give me an idea of where to start looking.

Thanks,
    Matt

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    F7 & F8 keyboard keys (for Fullscreen TV) in 1.3Alpha are mapped to Previous (F7) & Next (F8) TV channel.
    For DVD they still have the same functionality (Previous/Next Chapter)

MCE Remote mapping still is the same. Just tested Skip/Replay buttons on my Harmony on 1.3Alpha and it's skipping to the next chapter here.

MCE_Remote_Mapping.JPG

Last edited:

mattjcurry

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 24, 2011
    Is that desired behavior, or do we want to file a bug to revert it? Personally, I agree with Ray, F7&F8 should be next and prev chapter. Channels should be Pg up and Pg down.

The other thing that I am curious about is do we want to differentiate between live and recorded TV in the remote configuration? Having channel buttons while watching a recording is pointless as they do not do anything. It might be nice to be able to re-purpose those buttons for other functionality.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    it's the Keyboard buttons (F7/F8) that changed, not the MCE mapping. MCE mapping still shows F7 / F8 for next/previous chapter as visible on the screenshot above. Skipping chapters with my harmony still works as it should and i've tested that while playing a recording from Recorded TV as MyVideos.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Matt

I'll do a clean install of alpha with nothing else installed and test again, even though I have disabled all plugins when testing, could still be a erogenous file screwing things up, if there is, then we need to know about it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom