Comskip Markers in Timeline (1 Viewer)

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Just make sure you don't go playing with her erroneous zones ;)

esas

Portal Pro
    November 14, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Is that desired behavior, or do we want to file a bug to revert it? Personally, I agree with Ray, F7&F8 should be next and prev chapter. Channels should be Pg up and Pg down.

The other thing that I am curious about is do we want to differentiate between live and recorded TV in the remote configuration? Having channel buttons while watching a recording is pointless as they do not do anything. It might be nice to be able to re-purpose those buttons for other functionality.

+1

Agree with channel+/- mapped to page up/down.

Also think differencing recording/live tv is a bad idea. You can start a recording from EPG so controlls should be the same as live tv.

Last edited:

scottheil

Portal Member
    May 19, 2009
    Ohio
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Very nice, I love this feature so hopefully it will make it into the next release. I was having issues with comskip working in general with 1.3.0 Alpha, and have never had issues in past versions. I had tried making changes to my remote mappings as well as keyboard mappings with no effect. I loaded the timeline files as well as Mediainfo.dll 0.7.59 and now it is working fine without any problems. So great work on this feature and hopefully others can get there's working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom