cosmicmyth (circle) updated (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

i updated cosmicmyth (0531) to fix a crash in tvguide and to add some logos (center of the circle view). i'm not sure it'll be everybody's taste but it'll do fine atm.

Cosmicmyth%20(circle).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I came to MP2 and I’m very happy with it ;)
I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I...
I've had Media Portal 1 installed on a dedicated desktop computer for at least 10 years now. Sometimes it's a little sluggish, but...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Logos not matching up DE
I think the logos are managed by server and chached in certain Intervalls. The original logos are not used directly, so it might take time until the effect is visible.
I think the logos are managed by server and chached in certain Intervalls. The original logos are not used directly, so it might...
Using MP2.4.1 and "Flat-local" Channel logo style. I cleared my cache (using Glary Utilities temp files cleaner) because I changed...
Replies
Views
You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one and the new one. Simply delete the old one. When this happens in the future, you can select a channel and click the "Preview" button on the panel. If the channel is working, a small preview screen appears...
You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one...
Help Please, I have a couple of issues. Query 1: Regarding the Quest channel: Last week, I set it to record a program and it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Logos not being displayed on a client DE
Looking good here.(y):)
Looking good here.(y):)
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.30.0 Channel 5 missing DE
Many thanks for capturing and posting this for me. Channel 5 now renewed!!! Still really curious as to why the full scan didn't seem to find it.
Many thanks for capturing and posting this for me. Channel 5 now renewed!!! Still really curious as to why the full scan didn't...
Is anyone else having a problem with Channel 5? Until recently it was fine but I have just discovered that I can no longer view...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom