Cover Art Embedded in ID3 Tags Not Working (3 Viewers)

alank

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2006
    NJ
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    check your Thumbs\Music folder, if it contains album art. if they're there, then i see no reason, why they shouldn't be displayed.

This folder is empty for me. Well, it contains 4 subfolders, Albums, Artists, Folder, and Genre. All of which are also empty.

adam_purkis

Portal Pro
    May 10, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    i also have the problem of no cover art for those where its embedded in mp3's, it never gets extracted from the songs into the thumbs directory. but hwahrmann has told me that there was a bug or something that should be fixed in the final release.

alank

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2006
    NJ
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Here is the log file. Thank you guys very much for taking such a close look at this for me. It's the very last thing for me to get worked out. Everything else with RC4 is perfect! I've been with MP for a long time and been through the ups and downs. You guys have done an amazing job.

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Here is the log file. Thank you guys very much for taking such a close look at this for me. It's the very last thing for me to get worked out. Everything else with RC4 is perfect! I've been with MP for a long time and been through the ups and downs. You guys have done an amazing job.

Seems like you're really suffering from the issue which has been fixed post RC4

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom