Cover Flow Layout (1 Viewer)

MaxMan23

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi, do you plan to add the cover flow layout?

Greetings MaxMan23

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Next version of MP2 DE
    Sure, the explannation was unfortunately for MP1, so unvalid for MP2. Extract the content in the folder "onlinevideos" of attached zip file to "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\OnlineVideos\SiteUtils\". Most pages are broken, if you just want to add Netflix the "OnlineVideos.Sites.ministerK.dll" should be enough I think. In...
    Sure, the explannation was unfortunately for MP1, so unvalid for MP2. Extract the content in the folder "onlinevideos" of attached...
    Hi, It’s since longer time quite silent about MP2. When do you plan the next release and what the planned features and bug fixes? :)
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
    Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
    When using the List Layout for Argus TV Recorded TV the page count is above the bottom information bar, refer to attached...
    Replies
    Views
    Please check the wiki. I never take online sources but perform offline imports. You can use external tools for that and change all data including poster. Also the import speed is much faster + the local data are kept forever, even MP2 is removed. To overwrite only some movies you need to remove them once from the share, place an...
    Please check the wiki. I never take online sources but perform offline imports. You can use external tools for that and change all...
    Hi, I'm new here but have been gradually getting my head around setting everything up but one simple task is throwing me off - how...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you, joecrow, this helped me, but now i have another problem :) Greetings Suppi
    Thank you, joecrow, this helped me, but now i have another problem :) Greetings Suppi
    Hi, i want to install the KeyboardInputPlugin . But i get an Error "Package Loading Error ! Install aborted". Please help...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi Framug, Thank you, you helped me a lot.
    Hi Framug, Thank you, you helped me a lot.
    Hi, i want to delete a video via the 0-Key (Zero). But other than the focus jumps to the top of the list nothing happens. Then i...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom