revs

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    The Sauce of Worcester
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    Hi,

Every so often I find that MP will freeze on the home screen. I have to force quit and relaunch. Am not sure if this is RC4 or StreamedMP related.

It seems to happen at random.

Anyone else seeing the same?

revs

*edit by infinityloop*
    Bug confirmed and added to ::mantis:: :D

*edit by rekenaar*
    Bug fixed. Well done DEVS ::mantis::

naich

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    HI!

Same problem here ... I think stream MP is the problem, no problem with other skins so far ...

I'll wait until it happens again and post some logs ... maybe your logs helps, too.

cu

revs

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    The Sauce of Worcester
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    Unfortunately I havent been able to see anything in the logs (been checking them daily). Thought it may be the RSS plugin, but turned it off and had the same issue.

Was that bug that caused a freeze with changing background pics fixed in RC4? or was it post RC4?

naich

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Unfortunately I havent been able to see anything in the logs (been checking them daily).

... I also found nothing in the logs ...

one thing i noticed ... it seems, it happens only when a stream is active (video, tv and radio)

???

revs

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    The Sauce of Worcester
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    Nice to know its not just me! This is the one outstanding but I have left :)

Can anyone spot a pattern? Mine seems random. I think that video has usually just been stopped. I thought it may be the RSS ticker, but I turned that off and it still crashed.

Nothing in the logs :(

Domini0n

Portal Pro
    July 21, 2008
    Hi, I just started using streamedMP with my recent fresh install and have had this same problem, but only once.
    I to have found no pattern to how this happens or when it happens.

I'll keep looking to see if I notice anything.

Domini0n

Slurm

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 16, 2006
    Graz
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Same here. I have crashes every now and then since I first used this skin. This is so sad and annoying at the same time as I like this skin a lot.:(

Interestingly the crashes are not reproducable for me, but switching back and forth between plugins and basichome ends up all the time in a not responding MP after a few minitues.

I now gave up on it and use monochrome again which never gave me any crashes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom