Crashes on BasicHome screen (1 Viewer)

mortstar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    Home Country
    England England
    Check the roadmap 1.0.1 is very close to release.

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    well, to be honest. I realy hope thay decide to realease one svn before that first. a LOT of bugs have been dealt with since the last svn. There is bound to be a critical(anoying) bug in there somewhere after all those bugfixes. IMO thats not good to have in a 1.01 release.

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    well, to be honest. I realy hope thay decide to realease one svn before that first. a LOT of bugs have been dealt with since the last svn. There is bound to be a critical(anoying) bug in there somewhere after all those bugfixes. IMO thats not good to have in a 1.01 release.
    do not worry.
    it will take some time to finish 1.0.1.
    so there will be at least one more public svn build for your guys to test. ;)

zeebee

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 10, 2007
    Normally I dont care too much for regular SVN releases, but I really want the homebasic-fix ;). I think we are just confused/unpatient because you announced a release for friday which never happened. Is there no ETA?

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Is there no ETA?

Of course there is - and you already now it: "when it is done!" :D

Ghehehehe.... You all never change.... :p

Why should we start to lie? :p

1) We don't have fixed "working" hours
    2) Bug fixes aren't something that you can actually estimate that well (some take few minutes, some many months)

Based on those any hard deadlines are impossible to give without having a huge risk giving a wrong date.

zeebee

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 10, 2007
    I was just referring to a SVN, not 1.01. But "when it's done" is fine for me, more time for studying ;).

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    I was just referring to a SVN, not 1.01. But "when it's done" is fine for me, more time for studying ;).

Same applies to SVN releases. Sometimes here are such big know/new bugs that there is no point of releasing SVN before such are fixed.

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

Same applies to SVN releases. Sometimes here are such big know/new bugs that there is no point of releasing SVN before such are fixed.
    I can ensure everyone what we are working on it. :)

public svn build (very soon) and 1.0.1 release (soon).
    we just have to finish a few tasks first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom