Crashes on BasicHome screen (1 Viewer)

mortstar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    Home Country
    England England
    omg...someone actually resolved it? If true, then I can't wait to install the next SVN and test. :D

Yes - we found it. The crash happened when MP had to manage more than 1000 control conditions.
    MisterD fixed it by increasing the hardcoded value (old xmbc code) and making sure that "known" objects are reused.

You guys are on fire!

The fixes and improvements are coming thick and fast.

This one obviously makes community skins much more useable day-in, day-out.

Thanks so much.

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Fix is confirmed to be working, mantis entry has been closed :)

Next public build will contain the changes.

Is the SVN updated with these changes? If so, I'll compile my own version to test with.

:D

No, current SVN tag in the repository is 22029 and this is fixed in rev 22056
    svn on sourceforge is updated as soon as we release the next public svn build.

you can blame sourceforge for that, because automatic syncing is not possible. :mad:

damaster

Portal Pro
    November 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Is the SVN updated with these changes? If so, I'll compile my own version to test with.

:D

No, current SVN tag in the repository is 22029 and this is fixed in rev 22056
    svn on sourceforge is updated as soon as we release the next public svn build.

you can blame sourceforge for that, because automatic syncing is not possible. :mad:

Can you tell me which files were modified to fix this issue? I'd like to patch my current install manually.

Thanks

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom