Crashing.. Not sure what is going on.... (1 Viewer)

wmcm1976

January 17, 2012
Home Country
Canada Canada
Not to sure what to look for or where to look..
Media portal did not crash when running watchdog trying to report a bug to team media portal, only when reporting a bug to a developer...

Anyone have any ideas??

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Media portal did not crash when running watchdog trying to report a bug to team media portal, only when reporting a bug to a developer...
    This means that a plugin is causing or triggering the crash.
    The Windows application event log suggests MovingPictures is the culprit:
    [collapse]
    "04/12/2014 2:30:33 PM";"Windows Error Reporting";"(0)";"Information";"Fault bucket 139622317, type 22 Event Name: CLR20r3 Response: None Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: mediaportal.exe P2: 1.9.100.0 P3: 545debcc P4: MovingPictures P5: 1.8.0.1607 P6: 540c09e5 P7: 36 P8: 200 P9: System.NullReferenceException P10: Attached files: C:\Users\Media Center\AppData\Local\Temp\WERBFC0.tmp.version.txt These files may be available here: C:\Users\Media Center\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\Report02b2f550";"1001"
    "04/12/2014 2:30:33 PM";".NET Runtime";"(0)";"Error";"Application: MediaPortal.exe
    Framework Version: v4.0.30319
    Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
    Exception Info: System.NullReferenceException
    Stack:
    at MediaPortal.Plugins.MovingPictures.LocalMediaManagement.MovieImporter.ScanFiles(System.Collections.Generic.List`1<MediaPortal.Plugins.MovingPictures.Database.DBLocalMedia>, Boolean)
    at MediaPortal.Plugins.MovingPictures.LocalMediaManagement.MovieImporter.ScanAndMonitorPaths()
    at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(System.Object)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
    at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
    ";"1026"[/collapse]

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I solved it myself, by modifying the host IP-address in the server table of the database, MariaDB [(none)]> use mptvdb; Database changed MariaDB [mptvdb]> SELECT * FROM Server; +----------+----------+--------------+----------+ | idServer | isMaster | hostName | rtspPort | +----------+----------+--------------+----------+ |...
    I solved it myself, by modifying the host IP-address in the server table of the database, MariaDB [(none)]> use mptvdb; Database...
    Hello everyone, I'm going to need help from the community to resolve a TV server crash issue. I encountered a problem with my...
    Replies
    Views
    The only changes I see are: Updated Marcel Groothuis version of the plugin to now support Media Portal 2.5 I can't say anything about the functionality of this plugin, I don't use TV Part, but if there are any changes that can be simply transferred, then I can try. But I can't give any guarantees.
    The only changes I see are: Updated Marcel Groothuis version of the plugin to now support Media Portal 2.5 I can't say anything...
    I am a long-time user of MediaPortal to watch TV. I use the Media Portal TV Server as a backend, and Kodi (previously known as...
    Replies
    Views
    Just those I attached. I messed about with task priorities MP/TV-Server/SQL-Server and the issue changed to the skin.. I would do something, but it would be 10's of seconds before the action happened. Doing an Alt-Tab would flush the actions. Too weird lol!! So, with some flak from the family, I had to give in. I just did a...
    Just those I attached. I messed about with task priorities MP/TV-Server/SQL-Server and the issue changed to the skin.. I would do...
    So, this one has me quite stumped. Have tried ) and a few things - driver updates, kicking the box, threatening it with a static...
    Replies
    Views
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 No TV Service DE
    Looking at recent activity on the web site, it has been 4 weeks since any of the MP2 developers have been active. They may be taking a short (or an extended) break. For this reason I would suggest that you uninstall MP2 and re-install MP1. The 1.33 version is recommended (in either the 32-bit or 64-bit version). Also, it is pretty...
    Looking at recent activity on the web site, it has been 4 weeks since any of the MP2 developers have been active. They may be...
    Hi, I've recently installed Media Portal 2, having first removed an older version of MP1, but am having issues with live TV. It...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom