Crashing.. Not sure what is going on.... (1 Viewer)

wmcm1976

January 17, 2012
Home Country
Canada Canada
Not to sure what to look for or where to look..
Media portal did not crash when running watchdog trying to report a bug to team media portal, only when reporting a bug to a developer...

Anyone have any ideas??

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Media portal did not crash when running watchdog trying to report a bug to team media portal, only when reporting a bug to a developer...
    This means that a plugin is causing or triggering the crash.
    The Windows application event log suggests MovingPictures is the culprit:
    [collapse]
    "04/12/2014 2:30:33 PM";"Windows Error Reporting";"(0)";"Information";"Fault bucket 139622317, type 22 Event Name: CLR20r3 Response: None Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: mediaportal.exe P2: 1.9.100.0 P3: 545debcc P4: MovingPictures P5: 1.8.0.1607 P6: 540c09e5 P7: 36 P8: 200 P9: System.NullReferenceException P10: Attached files: C:\Users\Media Center\AppData\Local\Temp\WERBFC0.tmp.version.txt These files may be available here: C:\Users\Media Center\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\Report02b2f550";"1001"
    "04/12/2014 2:30:33 PM";".NET Runtime";"(0)";"Error";"Application: MediaPortal.exe
    Framework Version: v4.0.30319
    Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
    Exception Info: System.NullReferenceException
    Stack:
    at MediaPortal.Plugins.MovingPictures.LocalMediaManagement.MovieImporter.ScanFiles(System.Collections.Generic.List`1<MediaPortal.Plugins.MovingPictures.Database.DBLocalMedia>, Boolean)
    at MediaPortal.Plugins.MovingPictures.LocalMediaManagement.MovieImporter.ScanAndMonitorPaths()
    at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(System.Object)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
    at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
    ";"1026"[/collapse]

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
    Replies
    Views
    I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is not extensive). It is strange that you mention this because there are now four DVB-T channels in the UK that behave in the same way (this is new for the UK). I think that these might be some sort of...
    I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is...
    I am running MePo 1.32 X86 on Windows 11 Ryzen 9 7900X 32GB DDR5 RAM 1TB NVME Boot Drive 4TB NVME Data drive RTX 3060 12GB I have...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
    My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
    Replies
    Views
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
    I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
    Replies
    Views
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom