Custom Data Grabber including Sky UK Channel/EPG Grabber (6 Viewers)

swifty

Portal Pro
January 6, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
@DJBlu, ok my logs are attached :)

I've included some of the archive ones, because the problem occurred while I was away a few days back - it seems the drive ran full at around 16:15 28/11/12 but, the last time we used TV was the evening of the 27th, so it died somewhere between then..

I have also just found that one of my DVB-S tuners has become unavailable since yesterday (rebooted the server after clearing the space issue) - everything worked OK yesterday, but now one of my tuners isn't tuning.. it reports 'all cards busy' if I choose manual control in the MP TV Server config and try to tune that card.. but the status of it shows Idle?! - Could this be the start of the same issue I had the other day? - I've included logs right up until now, so hopefully you will find something useful :)

Thanks for taking a look!

desidunda

Portal Member
November 16, 2010
Southampton, United Kingdom
Home Country
Hi every one, been reading all the threads in the back ground in the hope a lot of reading will teach me few things along the the way trying to find solutions to what ever problems MePo throw at me LOL. I am a bit lost at the moment with this one and I think I should provide a minimum background.
First and foremost A HUGE thank you to DJBLUE for this amazing plugin which puts WMC at shame and I have been a silent fan of your work since the days of your plugin for DVBViewer.

I had 1.2.0 all singing and dancing on my system till couple of days ago when my primary hard disk gave in after getting the new hard disk in and getting the OS all updated I tried first with 1.3.0 alpha installed fine plugin pulled the epg and sorted channels but when ever I tried to watch live tv I got the error no free card found.... so format reinstall update all over again as I wanted to keep the system as clean as possible

This time I installed 1.2.3 final with the relevant plugin again all channels and epg sorted,
here is the problem I have now ONLY hd channels free and paid are working fine but when ever I try to watch SD channel free or paid I get Unknown error occurred and none of my SD channels are working

any advise and help is greatly appreciated

swifty

Portal Pro
January 6, 2006
Home Country
@DJBlu - Just had another drive full experience with Custom_2551 taking up 28GB :)

Will another set of logs be of any help, or have you already got this one sussed out ?

Cheers

spacemanc

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 20, 2011
    I can't get a TV picture in MePo. I don't think it's directly related to the data grabber as I still get the problem with the plugin disabled. I've tried complete reinstall, multiple database drops, all kind of combinations of disabling different things. I get a picture in TV setup preview on every channel with zero problems.

I've been running MePo problem free for over 12 months now and then this comes out of the blue! The first sign of a problem was that Mepo was hanging on the 'initialising input devices' point of startup. I then spend several hours trying to fix it, which eventually resulted in several full reinstalls - but the problem is still there! I can't really see anything in the logs and the fact that preview of channels in TV setup works with no problems, rules out a whole load of things. Also if I startup with 'TV' off and enter the guide, the EPG is populated and most of the logos are showing (I was using a 6 month old version of the SVN files before, but when I reinstalled I used the latest 1.2.3.278 files) I've attached the log files if anyone can see anything obvious? :

DJBlu

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2007
    Llanelli
    Home Country
    I can't get a TV picture in MePo. I don't think it's directly related to the data grabber as I still get the problem with the plugin disabled. I've tried complete reinstall, multiple database drops, all kind of combinations of disabling different things. I get a picture in TV setup preview on every channel with zero problems.

I've been running MePo problem free for over 12 months now and then this comes out of the blue! The first sign of a problem was that Mepo was hanging on the 'initialising input devices' point of startup. I then spend several hours trying to fix it, which eventually resulted in several full reinstalls - but the problem is still there! I can't really see anything in the logs and the fact that preview of channels in TV setup works with no problems, rules out a whole load of things. Also if I startup with 'TV' off and enter the guide, the EPG is populated and most of the logos are showing (I was using a 6 month old version of the SVN files before, but when I reinstalled I used the latest 1.2.3.278 files) I've attached the log files if anyone can see anything obvious? :

Nothing to do with this thread I'm afraid. You sound like you are having trouble with codecs.
    I think you need to ask in the support threads.

DJBlu

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2007
    Llanelli
    Home Country
    The thread is filling up with information that is hiding information that helps people.

Last edited:

DJBlu

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2007
    Llanelli
    Home Country
    Last edited:

swifty

Portal Pro
    January 6, 2006
    Home Country
    Thanks, I've updated to this new version and will report back how things go :)

desidunda

Portal Member
    November 16, 2010
    Southampton, United Kingdom
    Home Country
    Hi guys any one can shed some light on the following errors

Code:
    2012-12-01 23:29:39.861000 [TVService(6)]: TvService OnStart failed : System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
      at System.Threading.Thread.SleepInternal(Int32 millisecondsTimeout)
      at TvService.TvServiceThread.OnStart()
    2012-12-01 23:34:12.636200 [(18)]: Exception  :TvLibrary.TvException: Unable to tune to channel
      at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardDvbBase.SubmitTuneRequest(Int32 subChannelId, IChannel channel, ITuneRequest tuneRequest, Boolean performTune)
      at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardDvbBase.DoTune(Int32 subChannelId, IChannel channel, Boolean ignorePMT)
      at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardDVBS.Tune(Int32 subChannelId, IChannel channel)

2012-12-01 23:34:12.636200 [(18)]: Exception  :TvLibrary.TvException: Unable to tune to channel
      at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardDvbBase.SubmitTuneRequest(Int32 subChannelId, IChannel channel, ITuneRequest tuneRequest, Boolean performTune)
      at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardDvbBase.DoTune(Int32 subChannelId, IChannel channel, Boolean ignorePMT)
      at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardDVBS.Tune(Int32 subChannelId, IChannel channel)
      at TvService.CardTuner.Tune(IUser& user, IChannel channel, Int32 idChannel)

I think this is the reason I'm unable to watch SD channels

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom