Custom Data Grabber including Sky UK Channel/EPG Grabber (5 Viewers)

DJBlu

Portal Pro
August 14, 2007
Llanelli
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi guys any one can shed some light on the following errors

Code:
2012-12-01 23:29:39.861000 [TVService(6)]: TvService OnStart failed : System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
  at System.Threading.Thread.SleepInternal(Int32 millisecondsTimeout)
  at TvService.TvServiceThread.OnStart()
2012-12-01 23:34:12.636200 [(18)]: Exception  :TvLibrary.TvException: Unable to tune to channel
  at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardDvbBase.SubmitTuneRequest(Int32 subChannelId, IChannel channel, ITuneRequest tuneRequest, Boolean performTune)
  at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardDvbBase.DoTune(Int32 subChannelId, IChannel channel, Boolean ignorePMT)
  at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardDVBS.Tune(Int32 subChannelId, IChannel channel)

2012-12-01 23:34:12.636200 [(18)]: Exception  :TvLibrary.TvException: Unable to tune to channel
  at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardDvbBase.SubmitTuneRequest(Int32 subChannelId, IChannel channel, ITuneRequest tuneRequest, Boolean performTune)
  at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardDvbBase.DoTune(Int32 subChannelId, IChannel channel, Boolean ignorePMT)
  at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardDVBS.Tune(Int32 subChannelId, IChannel channel)
  at TvService.CardTuner.Tune(IUser& user, IChannel channel, Int32 idChannel)

I think this is the reason I'm unable to watch SD channels

Upload all your log files and I'll take a look into it.

Cheers.

DJBlu

Portal Pro
August 14, 2007
Llanelli
Home Country
Try removing a certain plugin in a certain folder that decodes certain channels.

Then let me know if you can tune to BBC 1 or ITV 1

desidunda

Portal Member
November 16, 2010
Southampton, United Kingdom
Home Country
@DJBlu done that mate removed it all from that plugin folder still same problem can't even preview BBC 1 or ITV 1 in tv server configurations getting the same message an unknown error occurred and when I go into manual control my card is highlighted in red.
here are the logs again

DJBlu

Portal Pro
August 14, 2007
Llanelli
Home Country
I recommend the following steps.

Completely remove 1.2.3. Deleting all databases.
Install 1.3.0
Disable the TeVii S464. There is a bug in 1.3.0 Alpha that has since been fixed where channels with more than 1 tuning detail causes the card to be locked.
Scan 28.2e. Click scan then click cancel.
Ensure the free channels work, should be Channel 4 that is found.
Now install the 1.3.0 SVN files I have uploaded.
Set up md *cough* *cough* pi.
Use the Sky UK Plugin to scan for the channels.
Try all your channels Free and Encrypted.
If this works. Try this.
Enable your other card.
Map the channels to the card.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom