Custom Data Grabber including Sky UK Channel/EPG Grabber (3 Viewers)

scaci

December 24, 2012
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi all,
i have a weird problem with some channels. All the system works fine with SKY IT Epg Grabber on MP 1.3 RC , but the scheduled channel grabber found double channels at every pass, just for Mediaset provider in the SKY IT bouquet. My only way to resync all the stuff is to delete all the channels in the MP tv server and perform a new channel grabbing. Same issue on MP 1.2.3 version
my current software versions are:
-MP: 1.3 RC
-Custom Data Grabber: 1.0.0.3
-Sky IT Plugin: 1.2.0.5https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...8/?temp_hash=b547eb952355ecd69e0113420a75efc0

any suggestion?

tnx in advance

cabala

Portal Pro
October 30, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
Same issue.

After a month I have more than 700 duplicate channels...
I hope in a quick solution.

Thanks,

Cabala

Last edited:

DJBlu

Portal Pro
August 14, 2007
Llanelli
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Yup you can have it on all clients.

You need to switch it on in the Quick Record part of TV in Mediaportal setup.

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    Oh right, thats cool then. So what parts need to be used from the first thread? I just can't help thinking the whole thing isn't needed because using a vanilla 1.3Final client install pulls the EPG data from the server so I presume the whole grabbing part shouldn't be on the client? (I've only just got into using clients).

And sorry if thats a really dumb question and a waste of your time but I'm reasonably confident I read the instructions correctly (for a change) and didn't spot anything :)

DragonQ

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2011
    Home Country
    Hmm tonight's episode of Jonathan Creek on BBC One HD has been moved from 20:30 to 21:00. However, my EPG (Sky UK Grabber) still says it starts at 20:30. I thought that setting the Sky UK Grabber to update every few hours caught all of these scheduling changes - otherwise what's the point? o_O

bubsy83

Portal Pro
    July 28, 2010
    Brecon
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    Hmm tonight's episode of Jonathan Creek on BBC One HD has been moved from 20:30 to 21:00. However, my EPG (Sky UK Grabber) still says it starts at 20:30. I thought that setting the Sky UK Grabber to update every few hours caught all of these scheduling changes - otherwise what's the point? o_O

Showing a 21:00 start on my EPG and my Sky Grabber is set to grab once a day at 22:30.

DragonQ

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2011
    Home Country
    Well I just updated mine manually and it still says 20:30. :(

Last edited:

bubsy83

Portal Pro
    July 28, 2010
    Brecon
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    Well I just updated mine manually and it still says 20:30. :(

I am using BBC One Wales HD, Try adding it and see if it also shows 20:30 on you PC.
    horizontal
    8PSK
    2/3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom