Custom Data Grabber including Sky UK Channel/EPG Grabber (2 Viewers)

porky996t

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2008
    Bolton, Lancashire, England
    Home Country
    England England
    @elsmandino - You're not alone; I have ended up going back to 1.2.3 on all clients and server. Everything working great again now. I'm just going to leave it alone for a while now and follow the maxim of "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I sent you a message as I don't know if its acceptable to discuss on here.. I got shouted at for even mentioning a particular plugin a while ago! But it would be nice if someone could give permission for a little indirect discussion.

DJBlu

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2007
    Llanelli
    Home Country
    Rumours on the internet are that the encryption scheme is changing so how we do things now might need changing.

I suggest people search google for an update.

onelegend

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 16, 2010
    Bournemouth
    Home Country
    Cards will change sooner or later, 5 years is the norm I believe, 2009 last change - next year if lucky. I don't believe they would give a warning before doing it as per the rumour information and of course updates wil l come in whilst at it

If I was sly i would swap it out top secret on the run up to Xmas :)

Maybe their next boxes will be able to output Dolby over Hdmi :)

/dusts off sly box

psykix

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2009
    Wirral
    Home Country
    I believe they may have made a change to the encryption already, but I can't find any concrete info, only hints towards it..

I've only used an official receiver once since about 2006, and that was to pair the new white card when it arrived.

Dave Reynolds

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2012
    Home Country
    I believe they may have made a change to the encryption already, but I can't find any concrete info, only hints towards it..

I've only used an official receiver once since about 2006, and that was to pair the new white card when it arrived.

The New encryption change has set in hit people already, appears they have made a change to their firmware, let's just say it would not be good to miss that "Monthly" thing that happens as it will be game over :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom