Custom Data Grabber including Sky UK Channel/EPG Grabber (3 Viewers)

bob808

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 14, 2008
    Hampshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Has anyone lost all epg data? Mine was working and grabbing the groups all ok but I lost all my epg today.

IanJ

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 22, 2010
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    Has anyone lost all epg data? Mine was working and grabbing the groups all ok but I lost all my epg today.

Has happened to me a few times over past couple years. Worst case I've had to delete all channels and groups and rescan.

Ian.

jonnys123

Portal Member
    January 6, 2009
    Hi

I'm getting something really strange things occurring, basically MP is fine everything works all plugin etc.. I then install the two patch files (i have a sever so this on my client). When I go into MP, Moving pictures is there but when I go to watch a film I get the fan art in the background but nothing else so I cant actually press play to watch a movie. Some times there is txt over the fanart which reads 'error invalid file c:\programdata\teammediaportal\skin\titan\movingpictures.xml' or pretty close to that

And every time I exit MP I get this:

Description:
    Stopped working

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
    Problem Signature 01: mediaportal.exe
    Problem Signature 02: 1.4.0.16
    Problem Signature 03: 51c70fb1
    Problem Signature 04: Core
    Problem Signature 05: 1.4.0.16
    Problem Signature 06: 51c70fa0
    Problem Signature 07: a6f
    Problem Signature 08: 6
    Problem Signature 09: System.NullReferenceException
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 2057

Read our privacy statement online:
    http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
    C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

I also had a spare drive so I did fresh install of everything and I only installed the plugins after the he two patch files but it was exactly the same with the same crash after I exit mp to go back to desktop.

Can anyone shed any light on this? Its driving me crazy as I need series link in my life!!! My other my client in the bedroom is absolutely fine so i'm completely stumped.

I apologise if this isnt the right place to put this but as I said it only happens after I install the patch files.

Its exactly the same for 1.4, 1.5 and 1.6

Thanks

tomfrogger

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2006
    Trellech
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    Ok so it gets stranger moving pictures works fine in the default wide or the default skin just not titan???

This might work, but I've not had the same issue as you, I was just missing some parts of the skin settings menu:

Before you apply the patch install titan extended.

Make a backup of the program data skin folder.

Apply the patch then restore your backup of the skin folder replacing all files.

jonnys123

Portal Member
    January 6, 2009
    Ok so it gets stranger moving pictures works fine in the default wide or the default skin just not titan???

This might work, but I've not had the same issue as you, I was just missing some parts of the skin settings menu:

Before you apply the patch install titan extended.

Make a backup of the program data skin folder.

Apply the patch then restore your backup of the skin folder replacing all files.

This worked a treat, Thank you. I'm just annoyed I didnt think of it myself :)

Gizmozo

Portal Pro
    April 25, 2013
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hey all, I have just upgraded to the 1.6 version. I can't get the manual config option to work in TVSetup. Is this a known issue ?

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I can't get the manual config option to work in TVSetup.
    Hi,

Not sure what you mean by "manual config". Could you please explain your problem in more detail?

Regards,
    HTPC_Sourcer[DOUBLEPOST=1391685743][/DOUBLEPOST];)Hope you copied the new 1.6-specific Data Grabber files from first post

Last edited:

Benoire

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 17, 2012
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hey all, I have just upgraded to the 1.6 version. I can't get the manual config option to work in TVSetup. Is this a known issue ?
    yes this is normal. Once the custom data grabber and custom mp are installed, the manual control tab no longer opens... has been like this since 1.3 at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom