Custom Data Grabber including Sky UK Channel/EPG Grabber (7 Viewers)

cundogg

Portal Member
September 29, 2013
Home Country
Ireland Ireland
Got a problem that I can't seem to figure out. All the epg data that the plugin scrapes is completely wrong. Don't know how this is happening as it is scraping all the right data on my single client setup with the same settings. Any ideas?

Benoire

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 17, 2012
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Ok, so you've got the MP setup for the server/client and you've only got the plugin enabled (i.e. the normal EPG grabbing is disabled, boxes are not ticked)? Secondly, you're using the correct plugin for the service your seeking and the settings in the transponder section of the plugin is correct?

Are there any channels that look similar, what about channel numbers?

cundogg

Portal Member
    September 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    All the channels numbers and groups are the exact same except for the epg data. The transponder settings are identical and normal epg grabbing nothing is ticked.

Benoire

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 17, 2012
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Ok that is odd. Perhaps you need to delete all the TV Channels first and then rescan, unless you've done this already...

cundogg

Portal Member
    September 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    I have done that a few times already. I am going to try scanning a different region and see if it picks up different data.[DOUBLEPOST=1393641679][/DOUBLEPOST]Still the same result.[DOUBLEPOST=1393642063][/DOUBLEPOST]It seems that it is scraping guide data that should be 8 hours ahead.

Last edited:

Benoire

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 17, 2012
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Make sure that you've set up LAV filters to use DXVA2 (native), CUDA or Quicksync depending on GPU, that should eliminate the stutter and pixilation.

cundogg

Portal Member
    September 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    Make sure that you've set up LAV filters to use DXVA2 (native), CUDA or Quicksync depending on GPU, that should eliminate the stutter and pixilation.
    Thanks but I am having no luck with them. I am going to start a new thread as its not really relevant on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom