Custom Data Grabber including Sky UK Channel/EPG Grabber (6 Viewers)

Adam86

Portal Pro
April 19, 2012
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Has anyone noticed the times being 24 hours too early in the guide?

I was looking for a programme that is on tonight but can clearly see it is tomorows EPG that is showing up - then if i look on Thursdays EPG it is definitely showing what should Fridays EPG as it is showing GoggleBox at 9pm. Then if i go to Friday, I can see Grand National is there even though thats on Saturday.

Cheers

EDIT, how weird, I have just closed MediaPortal and its now showing the correct timings.

Last edited:

ay129

Portal Pro
October 7, 2011
Home Country
Hello guys and girls - I have a problem trying to install @DJBlu 's SVN versions of MP and the TV Server over my fresh install of MP 1.6 FINAL. I get the error "
a reboot is required after a previous action" as shown in the attached screenshot. Yes, I have tried rebooting and shutting down several times and done a fresh install of windows and MP1.6, but still get this error when trying to install the file Setup-MediaPortal-git-1.6.0.17.exe. I am running Windows 7 64 bit ultimate and also attach some logs. I'm not sure if these logs will capture my installation attempts.

Can anyone at all help? Please?

@Benoire thanks for your help with this buddy, but the problem above remains unsolved. @DJBlu do you have any ideas? If anyone at all can help, I'd be grateful...

spacemanc

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 20, 2011
    Hey guys have a quick question. Have recently added sky uk into my setup (was just using this with freesat before). Everything is working great apart from two annoying channels won't update, Sky Movies Modern Greats HD and SBO HD. Anybody got any ideas why or how I can force them to update, every single other channel is updating perfectly, really annoying me :)
    Hey guys, sorry to be a pain but anybody got any tips on how I can force these channels to update, doing ma nut in :) Non HD versions of the channels update no problem as do a few hundred others! :)

Search the all channels list and see if there is another entry for these two channels. If so, use the other entry.

ay129

Portal Pro
    October 7, 2011
    Home Country
    Run the setup as Administrator and try running the VBS file from the other thread as Administrator.
    Thanks for the tip @DJBlu . have tried that but to no avail.

When I run the setup As administrator I still get the a reboot is required error.

Update:

There is no option to run the script as administrator when I right click on the script. however i spotted an error in the script code on the line that includes the reboot required search term ( this was missing =1 and was causing the errors I was seeing before). The script now runs fine but it completes with exit code 0 and it says there are no applicable Updates.

So the script in the other thread is not the answer

Any other ideas?

Last edited:

ay129

Portal Pro
    October 7, 2011
    Home Country
    Thanks for the help by the way @DJBlu - I appreciate that you are busy with life ;)

DJBlu

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2007
    Llanelli
    Home Country
    Have you installed the VC_x86 and VC_64 files as Administrator. What database are you using?

Also have you tried changing your Server from the Server Name to your local IP address in gentle.config.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom