CybrDisplay External Status Plugin (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    so the problem is driver 7.20?

p.s. i have the same problemwith driver 7.20

I highly suggest everybody to update to the latest 7.40 build via autoupdate or direct link on SoundGraph site as this is the most stable version ever.
    My old VFD with 0x80 firmware that needed the V3 dll option enabled, now is working fine even without ( DisplayType for me must be in "autodetect" mode ).

Good luck

Simone

alal

Portal Member
    January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    Hi alal,

from you log:

Code:
    2008-10-23 23:05:07.198433 [Info.][CybrDisplay]: iMONLCDg.GetDisplayInfoFromFirmware(): Searching for Firmware version = 3414
    2008-10-23 23:05:07.199433 [Info.][CybrDisplay]: iMONLCDg.GetDisplayInfoFromFirmware(): version match NOT FOUND
    2008-10-23 23:05:07.201433 [Info.][CybrDisplay]: iMONLCDg.Setup(): Hardware tests determined UNSUPPORTED display type!
    2008-10-23 23:05:07.202433 [Info.][CybrDisplay]: (IDisplay) iMONLCDg.Setup(): Display Type is NOT SUPPORTED - Plugin disabled

You can try fixing it to LCD or LCD2. Good luck !

Simone
    Had tried but no luck!:(
    Not working with LCD or LCD2 or LCD3R or even Autodetect. The only thing that appears is the "start" screen on the LCD nothing else. No changes.

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi alal,

from you log:

Code:
    2008-10-23 23:05:07.198433 [Info.][CybrDisplay]: iMONLCDg.GetDisplayInfoFromFirmware(): Searching for Firmware version = 3414
    2008-10-23 23:05:07.199433 [Info.][CybrDisplay]: iMONLCDg.GetDisplayInfoFromFirmware(): version match NOT FOUND
    2008-10-23 23:05:07.201433 [Info.][CybrDisplay]: iMONLCDg.Setup(): Hardware tests determined UNSUPPORTED display type!
    2008-10-23 23:05:07.202433 [Info.][CybrDisplay]: (IDisplay) iMONLCDg.Setup(): Display Type is NOT SUPPORTED - Plugin disabled

You can try fixing it to LCD or LCD2. Good luck !

Simone
    Had tried but no luck!:(
    Not working with LCD or LCD2 or LCD3R or even Autodetect. The only thing that appears is the "start" screen on the LCD nothing else. No changes.

Same lines in the log with LCD/LCD2/LCD3R ?

Simone

mrbert

Portal Pro
    April 16, 2008
    Rotterdam
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Cyberimage slow respons with MP rc3

I copied from the original thread on request of the moderator Ray:
    MP V1RC3 Very slow remote control
    Hi I had my MP RC2 working quite well.
    Now after updating to RC03 ( which looks great) My remote is very slow and requires lon key presses ( about .5 sec) each keypress

Most of my keys work , appart from the shotcutterkeys I had.

When controlled with my keyboard it response is good and normal.

I sitll have the latests cybrdisplay installed and when looking in I mon I still see my normal key translations.
    I also have the shortcutter installed but all my short cuts are gone after the update install

I have been searching all evening but have no clue where to start.

Anyone a clue where to begin getting thing back running on normal interface speed?

Hi Ray,

I tried EVR chosen as Directshow renderer
    and I selected the standard vista instead of the aero

Still the remote operation is slow.
    With the repeat settings in cybrdisplay set at 125 ms I manage to navigate normal but with the default setten at 100ms the required key press is longer than the repeat setting.

The attached log file is captured with the default 100ms.

The system is running vista ultimate.
    4 gig memory installed
    The famous gigabyte GA-MA78GN-s2H motherboard with on board graphics and a amd4850 proc.
    I am using IMON which is equipped in the ANTEC enclosure.
    I can see the info on the Imon LCD.

I hope this is enough info.

BTW with the suggested EVR setting MP crashes when I try to close the program.

Added info:
    when I disable the plugin cybrdisplay the remote response is excellent.
    This may give a direction for a possible solution?

alal

Portal Member
    January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    Based on your log output, you have a LCD2. Dunno why you don't see anything on your display as the log indicate everything is fine...

Simone
    Really strange...
    The only thing I see on my iMON LCD is the "Start" screen. It just stays on this screen. When I exit MP the "Start" screen reamins and I need to re-enter iMon to see the normal screen.

Can someone please give me an hint?

@ Cybrmage: can you kindly help me out on this?
    Thanks and regards.

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

after updating to MP RC3 and todays Build, the Top Bar (Volume) and Bottom Bar are scrambled and don't work fine.

With RC2 everything was fine.

Is this a general Problem, or I'm the only one?

Greetings

balu0325

Portal Member
    March 2, 2008
    Miskolc
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Yes it's a general problem. Yos must use only the RC3 satble version and delete the todays build.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom