CybrDisplay External Status Plugin (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostboy

February 4, 2006
Portsmouth, UK
xPL connector development?

Is the xPL connector still in development? Having just discovered the CybrDisplay plugin in the SVN I thought I'd give it a whirl as I use xPL as the glue in my home automation and looked forward to integrating MP into the overall system.

Unfortunately the syntax of the xPL command messages produced is a little undisciplined and is playing havoc with the whole house system (all devices with an xPL enable on-screen display show messages from MP throughout my house). I don't have the skills to address the issues with the plugin directly, but I can advise on some very simple enhancements to the xPL message syntax used that will tame the connector and make sure it can integrate with a house wide xPL deployment.

Cheers

Chris

andy_ixbt

October 29, 2008
Could someone post some screenshots of how this plugin looks at 7" LCD? When playing music, video, watching TV and in MP home menu.

And one more question - I have 7" touch LCD (thermaltake dh-102) - is this plugin works with touchscreens (I mean can I operate MP with my touchscreen without TV turned on)?

alal

Portal Member
January 31, 2008
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Could someone post some screenshots of how this plugin looks at 7" LCD? When playing music, video, watching TV and in MP home menu.

And one more question - I have 7" touch LCD (thermaltake dh-102) - is this plugin works with touchscreens (I mean can I operate MP with my touchscreen without TV turned on)?
Posting some pics would be great!
andy_ixbt: I also have a DH102 and unfortunally I can´t get this plugin to work with it. Can you please try?
Can you please post your system specs?

Thank you.

andy_ixbt

October 29, 2008
andy_ixbt: I also have a DH102 and unfortunally I can´t get this plugin to work with it. Can you please try?
Can you please post your system specs?

I have just started building my HTPC and purchased only the case so far. Could someone with DH102 confirm/deny if this plugin works with it?

MrEdd

January 14, 2007
Crystalfontz 634 no reaction

does anyone know wher eone gets this driver

crystalfontz character lcd driver v04_17_2008

Have the same problem. With the Plugin "ExternalDisplay" the display, Crystalfontz 634, functions perfectly, however, under " CybrDisplay " no reaction. Who can help? Who has an idea what this can lie with?

jaylemur

Portal Member
January 2, 2007
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Hi !

I got some problems with this plugin and the FAN control of a MPlay-Blast and got no response from the messages I sent to the special VLSYS_Mplay SUPPORT THREAD.

I'm ready to help in anyway to solve this problem.
Is it possible to contribute to the code for this plugin ?

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom