Danish dr.dk epg ripper (1 Viewer)

Screwed

Portal Member
April 10, 2012
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I was about to respond no, but after checking I only have 2 days of EPG left and a much smaller tvguide.xml file than usual. So yes, there must be some kind of problem with it.. Anyone know how to fix it?

runehansen76

May 31, 2011
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I was about to respond no, but after checking I only have 2 days of EPG left and a much smaller tvguide.xml file than usual. So yes, there must be some kind of problem with it.. Anyone know how to fix it?
thats also the problem that I have... - hope that someone can fix it :)

yakete

Portal Member
January 15, 2007
I think I have missed something fundamental in this discussion.
The recent posts refers to a fix for an XML grabber written i Perl. When I go back to 2011 this thread was about a grabber written in Java (webreader.jar). I raise this point, as I have been running the webreader.jar for many months with good results, but - as many has mentioned - it does not work anymore. I have attempted to install the Perl grabber (to benefit from the quick fix advised above) and having problems doing so, as I can't seem to get all the components for LibXML installed - but that is another story.

I would be pleased if anyone could enlighten me on above : specifically whether webreader.jar is stillbeing maintained ?

Ferao

Portal Member
December 3, 2007
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I to havent been able to get the perl grapper to work
but digging trough MePo site i found this: http://mc2xml.hosterbox.net/
it works ok, getting listings from ms but not as detailed info as dr.dk but i suppose i will use this until a fix hopefully is found

yakete

Portal Member
January 15, 2007
@ Ferao :
Got mc2xml working in <30 minutes! Can't get it to extract for "DR K" and "TV2 News" - the rest of the channels only needed a little or no tweaking.
Thanks a million for the tip - you saved me for spending all Saturday tinkering with this :)

Kim.T

Portal Member
November 2, 2012
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
We need someone who can modify webreader.jar - this little program is brilliant as stand-alone on a MAC in combination with eyeTV.
And this very soon. I only have data in my EPG for less than 12 hours.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom