Danish dr.dk epg ripper (1 Viewer)

HrOlsen

Portal Member
December 9, 2005
Thanks for this very fast grabber. It is very easy to use. I have one problem though - the "ngs" (National Geographic Channel) is listed as it should in the channelslist.xml but the tvguide.xml do not contain any Nat. Geo. information.
All other channels works like a charm. Anyone that have an idea to what is wrong ? Every input is very much appreciated.

/Olsen

majland

Portal Member
January 24, 2005
Stopped working

It has stopped working fo rme - It just hangs on the first day without writing anything in the log

Anyone else with problems or is it just me / my pc ?

HrOlsen

Portal Member
December 9, 2005
majland: I have the exact same behavior - It just hangs on the first day without writing anything in the log.
It started not to work on the 31 of january. So - we may hope that the developer will fix it.

Runedj

Portal Member
October 9, 2007
Copenhagen
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
majland: I have the exact same behavior - It just hangs on the first day without writing anything in the log.
It started not to work on the 31 of january. So - we may hope that the developer will fix it.

Hi. My guess is that DR has changed their page. I will look into the code soon.

Regards
Rune(the developer)
PS. The plugin is made in java and in a SVN-repository so anyone is free to modify it!

Runedj

Portal Member
October 9, 2007
Copenhagen
Home Country
Denmark Denmark

OK, it should be fixed now. DR had added an extra tag in the program description and the plugin had an error that didn't show before.

Has anyone tried the category read and the guess-file system?

The updated file has been uploaded to the site, but it has to be review first.

Regards
Rune

hkjensen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi
    I have used the category read, and it seems to work, all tough i haven't compared the epg-guide with the contents of dr.dk

Great program :)

Regards
    Henrik

stefanbaar

Portal Pro
    October 31, 2007
    Holstebro
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Just tried V0.8 but cant import tvguide.xml into tve3. I says 4 channels imported (allright) and 2 programs imported but the tvguide.xml is 431kb and it looks allrigt. And I have allso mapped the channels right inside tve3. Any one knows why?? I am saving the tvguide.xml i the xmltv folder under the mediaportal dir where the xmltv.dtd file is located and I am pointing the xmltv plugin in tve3 to that folder. Should that not be allright??

Stefan

dkfryd

October 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I have the exact same problem as Stefan.

It used to work, but now TVe3 just says 34 channels imported 0 progams imported.

I haven't updated Tve3 with any nightly builds - so that is not why it stopped working.
    But the tvguide.xml looks pretty normal to me.

Any ideas??

Runedj

Portal Member
    October 9, 2007
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I have the exact same problem as Stefan.

It used to work, but now TVe3 just says 34 channels imported 0 progams imported.

I haven't updated Tve3 with any nightly builds - so that is not why it stopped working.
    But the tvguide.xml looks pretty normal to me.

Any ideas??

Could you email me your tvguide.xml file? Maybe I can see what's wrong with it.

Rune(rune_dahl@hotmail.com)

dkfryd

October 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I have solved my problem.

I followed this guide https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/development-91/xmltv-2-source-binary-now-available-25247/https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/development-91/xmltv-2-source-binary-now-available-25247/

Somehow I must have activated the "mapping-feature" in the XMLTV-plugin. The weird part is thatI have been able to import my tvguide.xml earlier with the same version, without doing any mapping.

It is important to remember step 3 in the guide in the other thread. When your mappings turn "white", the import from tvguide.xml will work again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom