Danish dr.dk epg ripper (2 Viewers)

Runedj

Portal Member
October 9, 2007
Copenhagen
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Ny version

Ok, så har jeg lavet en ny ripper der snakker med DR's database, istedet for det gamle system der hentede deres hjemmeside og hev data ud af den.

I skal erstatte to filer:
1: Selve programmet
http://svn2.assembla.com/svn/dr-epg/dist/webReader.jar

2: En ny kanalliste.
http://svn2.assembla.com/svn/dr-epg/channels-tv.xml

Det er ikke testet særligt grundigt og jeg har ikke lavet delen der hiver episodenummeret ud af titlen endnu. Radio-delen virker heller ikke.

Hov, det blev på dansk. Jeg er lidt træt så gider ikke skrive det på engelsk igen.

Rune Dahl Jørgensen

ChriZ

Portal Pro
March 22, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Ok, så har jeg lavet en ny ripper der snakker med DR's database, istedet for det gamle system der hentede deres hjemmeside og hev data ud af den.

I skal erstatte to filer:
1: Selve programmet
http://svn2.assembla.com/svn/dr-epg/dist/webReader.jar

2: En ny kanalliste.
http://svn2.assembla.com/svn/dr-epg/channels-tv.xml

Det er ikke testet særligt grundigt og jeg har ikke lavet delen der hiver episodenummeret ud af titlen endnu. Radio-delen virker heller ikke.

Hov, det blev på dansk. Jeg er lidt træt så gider ikke skrive det på engelsk igen.

Rune Dahl Jørgensen

Thanks for the quick fix, I got the grabber running by removing the --DRCategory parameter.

When I remove the DRCategory parameter, the grabber seems to work fine and generates the tvguide.xml file. However, I get an "[XmlTvImporter]: XML tv import error loading C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\xmltv\tvguide.xml err:An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 953, position 354. " when trying to import the xmltv file.

I've attached the error log + the tvguide.xml file

btw - I'm using MP 1.0.2

Cheers

/Christian

Attachments

• error.txt
    30.6 KB

Runedj

Portal Member
October 9, 2007
Copenhagen
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Thanks for the quick fix, I got the grabber running by removing the --DRCategory parameter.

When I remove the DRCategory parameter, the grabber seems to work fine and generates the tvguide.xml file. However, I get an "[XmlTvImporter]: XML tv import error loading C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\xmltv\tvguide.xml err:An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 953, position 354. " when trying to import the xmltv file.

I found that error too. It was corrected 4 minuttes before you posted, but by that time you had already downloaded the program :p

Anyway just download the webreader.jar again. There is probably lots of other errors. The one you experienced was that the character & should be converted to &

Rune

ChriZ

Portal Pro
March 22, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Perfect, the new .jar file works fine for me - thanks again :)

BTW - awesome to have EPG for 7 days :)

/Christian

Runedj

Portal Member
October 9, 2007
Copenhagen
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Ok, made a new version where there is support for UTF-8 encodede characters, such as æ, ø, å and ö which looked funny in the Höök show that was on tonight.
Just download the webreader.jar that is linked above, that will always be the newest application from the repository.

The episode numbering should work now.

The package is uploaded to the plugins folder, so after reviewing from the crew here it should be available for all.

sgatke

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 12, 2009
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Thank you for this great utility.
    Today (Saturday Sept. 5.) I have had problems getting the EPG to work.
    I have downloaded the newest version (0.90).

I believe I have isolated the issue to the channel TV3 Puls. At least, when I comment out that channel in channels-tv.xml it seems to work.
    Could it be a special character in the description for a broadcast that is messing up?

Runedj

Portal Member
    October 9, 2007
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Thank you for this great utility.
    Today (Saturday Sept. 5.) I have had problems getting the EPG to work.
    I have downloaded the newest version (0.90).

I believe I have isolated the issue to the channel TV3 Puls. At least, when I comment out that channel in channels-tv.xml it seems to work.
    Could it be a special character in the description for a broadcast that is messing up?

Are you still experiencing the problem? If so I need you to post the error.log if it isn't empty.

Rune

ChriZ

Portal Pro
    March 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I'm having a strange issue today with grabbing EPG, the data is downloaded fine, but the TV Server import rejects it (some xml error). I've tracked down the channel to be when I try to grab EPG from ARD (removed channels from channels-tv.xml one-by-one to find out what failed). Attached 2 files - the xml file and a screenshot of the error when trying to import the file...

/Christian

Attachments

• epg_error.JPG
      epg_error.JPG
      71.8 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom