Danish dr.dk epg ripper (1 Viewer)

zetus

Portal Member
August 1, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I am considering ontv.dk for the moment. It is a commercial solution but not all that expensive. I fear a lynch mob if the recorder is offline during X-mas ;)

It looks like all channels are there (YouSee), and the fee is acceptable. But still, I wish Runedj would join our discussion, before I have to buy what I could get for free.....

A second thought, I use HDhomerun, DVB-C. Shouldn't it be possible to pull the EPG directly?

SoerenB

Portal Member
February 20, 2010
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I think that is possible (did that with MythTV once, but have not tried with MP). But Yousee does not broadcast EPG for all channels (at least they do not do that here, e.g. some HD channels have no EPG), and you cannot look as far into the future. Still, its is better than nothing.

Runedj

Portal Member
October 9, 2007
Copenhagen
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I have been using this for a few years now with minor problems only. All of a sudden it has stopped working. It exits right away.

Error log:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
at webreader.DRtalk.getParsedAvailableBroadcastDates(DRtalk.java:361)
at webreader.DRtalk.getUsefulBroadcastDates(DRtalk.java:318)
at webreader.Main.main(Main.java:219)

Am I the only one having these problems?

BR
Søren

It looks like DR has pulled the plug on this service. The grabber just gets redirected fra beta.dr.dk to DR Forsiden - TV, Radio, Nyheder og meget mere fra dr.dk which it doesn't handle gracefully. I switched to mythtv some time ago and haven't used the grabber myself for some time(didn't manage to make it work under linux:). If any of you guys finds out that DR has just moved the service I'd be happy to maintain the source.

BR
Rune

zetus

Portal Member
August 1, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I am considering ontv.dk for the moment. It is a commercial solution but not all that expensive.

Have you tried it yet? (my guide from the 14-12 is running out :)) But before 'buying' an abo, I would like to know if any have the experience, how to schedule MP to catch the xml-file from ontv.dk/pro?

jylland

Portal Member
October 7, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Runedj It looks like DR has pulled the plug on this service. The grabber just gets redirected fra beta.dr.dk to [url=http://www.dr.dk said:
DR Forsiden - TV, Radio, Nyheder og meget mere fra dr.dk[/url] which it doesn't handle gracefully. I switched to mythtv some time ago and haven't used the grabber myself for some time(didn't manage to make it work under linux:). If any of you guys finds out that DR has just moved the service I'd be happy to maintain the source.

BR
Rune

Hello Rune,
I see that you write service on "beta.dr.dk" I know that you still can find a channel list for TV here

http://www.dr.dk/tjenester/programoversigt/dbservice.ashx/getChannels?type=tv

and Radio here

http://www.dr.dk/tjenester/programoversigt/dbservice.ashx/getChannels?type=radio

Additionally, you can read about JSON commands you use here ...

http://www.dr.dk/tjenester/programoversigt/dbservice.ashx

A service dr.dk self provided ...

Hope you can use it for something

Bo Nielsen

SoerenB

Portal Member
February 20, 2010
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Zetus:

I just tried it (using MP 1.1.3).
1) I set the XMLTV to download the link provided by ontv (last tab in XMLTV)
2) I then forced an import (first tab). This gave me the available channels for the next step
3) Then I mapped the XMLguide channels to the ones my Tuner has found (second tab)
3b) .... a restart of TV Server Setup was needed here for the next step to work. Otherwise it would not import any programs
4) I then forced another import

This gives me data until 4th of January for now. But only for these available on the front page of ontv (main channels, see for yourself). If you subscribe, you should be able to create a custom xml file with your own favorites.

I see that you write service on "beta.dr.dk" I know that you still can find a channel list for TV here

http://www.dr.dk/tjenester/programoversigt/dbservice.ashx/getChannels?type=tv

and Radio here

http://www.dr.dk/tjenester/programoversigt/dbservice.ashx/getChannels?type=radio

Additionally, you can read about JSON commands you use here ...

DBService

A service dr.dk self provided ...

"beta.dr.dk" is refered in the source code. Could it simply be that DR moved it out of beta and the URL was changed? :confused:
/Søren

runehansen76

May 31, 2011
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I have been using this for a few years now with minor problems only. All of a sudden it has stopped working. It exits right away.

Error log:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
at webreader.DRtalk.getParsedAvailableBroadcastDates(DRtalk.java:361)
at webreader.DRtalk.getUsefulBroadcastDates(DRtalk.java:318)
at webreader.Main.main(Main.java:219)

Am I the only one having these problems?

BR
Søren

It looks like DR has pulled the plug on this service. The grabber just gets redirected fra beta.dr.dk to DR Forsiden - TV, Radio, Nyheder og meget mere fra dr.dk which it doesn't handle gracefully. I switched to mythtv some time ago and haven't used the grabber myself for some time(didn't manage to make it work under linux:). If any of you guys finds out that DR has just moved the service I'd be happy to maintain the source.

BR
Rune

ØV - er du sikker på der ikke er noget at gøre - har brugt det her i et års tid og savner det virkelig!! :D

SoerenB

Portal Member
February 20, 2010
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Enabled debug in DRTalk. Recompiled and got:

HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily
Location: DR Forsiden - TV, Radio, Nyheder og meget mere fra dr.dk
Connection: close
Cache-Control: no-cache
Pragma: no-cache

Tried to change URL to dr.dk/tjenester/programoversigt/dbservice.ashx (default is beta.dr.dk/Programoversigt2008/DBService.ashx) and rebuild.

Same result:
HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily
Connection: close
Cache-Control: no-cache
Pragma: no-cache

Seems DR either disabled this or moved it to a new location. (Can only build 0.95 for now. My first Java build, so the nice GUI will have to wait :oops:).

Possible alternative:

EPG data - nyt program til download - recordere.dk forum - Side 7

Edit 1:
............. MADE IT WORK! ..................
The solution was right under my nose!
I was trying:
dr.dk/tjenester/programoversigt/dbservice.ashx
and it was telling me to use
DBService

RuneDJ: This is the solution, I think. It was moved out of beta. Will you change the source/rebuild/release?

Edit 2:
I have removed the attachement, as it required a new JRE. An other build is attached to a later post.

starvin86

Portal Member
September 8, 2011
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hej SoerenB

Glæder mig til ny version :) og tak

For dog følgende fejl:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: webreader/Mai
n : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
Could not find the main class: webreader.Main. Program will exit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom