Dedicated TV-server, no extension installer? (1 Viewer)

Chan234

May 21, 2013
Home Country
Germany Germany
So all kinds of plugins and stuff are installed with the MPEM now, even the ones for the TV-server. So why isn't the MPEM installed along the dedicated TV-server? How am I supposed to install MPE1 packages now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I came to MP2 and I’m very happy with it ;)
I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I...
I've had Media Portal 1 installed on a dedicated desktop computer for at least 10 years now. Sometimes it's a little sluggish, but...
Replies
Views
You could try using the UNC paths for the timeshift and record folders. On the client machine go to MediaPortal configuration - TV/Radio - Advanced Options tick the UNC paths tick box and put the network paths for timeshift and record folders in the appropriate lines and click OK.
You could try using the UNC paths for the timeshift and record folders. On the client machine go to MediaPortal configuration -...
I am not new to MediaPortal, but this is the first time I have set up a client on a PC other than the PC with the TV Server. I...
Replies
Views
If your tuners work with WMC, in most cases they should work with MP. However, tuners cannot simultaneously work with two different media center applications. So if WMC is accessing the tuners, MP won't be able to access them. To be sure that WMC is not interfering, you should use the Windows "Services" panel and disable all of the...
If your tuners work with WMC, in most cases they should work with MP. However, tuners cannot simultaneously work with two different...
Ok, so I'm a WMC7 user but I thought I should try MP2 since I'm sure my WMC7 is going to fade off to the distance soon. I've...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] TV sound but no picture DE
It should also work with the LAV codec. There was a discussion about it here. The cyberlink app should not open, if you start a DVD playback in MP2. Perhaps you mean the cyberlink app starts, if you enter a DVD into the slot. To avoid this you'll have to deactivate autoplay in the windows settings. Open Windows Settings Select...
It should also work with the LAV codec. There was a discussion about it here. The cyberlink app should not open, if you start a DVD...
Hello, I have installed the latest Media Portal 2 version on a clean new Windows 10 installation. Now I only get sound for some TV...
Replies
Views
That was it! I was able to get TVServer installed and running on MP1. Thanks!
That was it! I was able to get TVServer installed and running on MP1. Thanks!
I have been using MP1 reliably for several years but suddenly the TV Server stopped working. I've even tried doing a full uninstall...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom