Not open for further replies.

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    from what i can see from your link, is not the skin ... the issue from menu editor skins files some code is brock there ... you did not backup your skin setting when update ?
    i have never used basichome editor. i use always out of box, the skin.

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi @catavolt
    Thanks again for this great skin. It seems, that this is the only skin, that is working fine on my low power Beebox N3000. Most other skins i've tested (Titan, Apollo, PV :() unfotunately causes very high cpu usage, so it is not possible to navigate smooth on BH (high CPU occures only on BH).
    How can i enable Fanart on BH and the World News Ticker in Default Wide 1080? I'm sure it is possible, because nothing is impossible in PureVision and Default Skins ;).
    Best regards
    Helios

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Unfortunately i've noticed some issues with BH (4x Videos), could you pleasetake a look at? Logs and screenshot are attached.

Attachments

• 14-23-34.jpg
      14-23-34.jpg
      430.9 KB

Nybbe67

Portal Pro
    December 28, 2007
    Gothenburg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi
    Why cant I get this skin to work?
    I have tried it before but now I have totalt reinstalled my htcp from scratch with the same error.

The Basic start menu doesnt work, no scolling. I can only see Settings, Settings....and more Settings.

Classic works, scrolls up and down but Basic homescreen doesnt scroll at all.

Please help, it look so nice.

Niklas

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @catavolt
    Big Thanks for your effort and great maintenance with all your skins. With the new SkinSettings.xml Defaultwide HD is working fine.

Not foreseen atm, because the screen is always covered with the Menus/Submenus ;)
    Could you please think about to enable fanart as option? Another option could be to use PV HD, but as i said before, since the new menu editor there is very high cpu load on Basic Home.

Nybbe67

Portal Pro
    December 28, 2007
    Gothenburg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    @Helios61 @Nybbe67
    Pls try the attached standard SkinSettings.xml and start from there in the BasicHome Editor to setup your preferred menu structure ;)
    Be aware to NOT leave holes in the config of menus and submenus!

Sorry to tell you, my problem still remains, see attached picture DUMP.JPG. Its a screendump in window mode but its the same in full screen. I cant get to settings.
    I installed MePo on another PC, same problem.

EDIT: Tried to change the GUI language from Swedish to english becuase I got some translation errors to, but there is a lot of them, see DUMP2.JPG.

Attachments

• dump.jpg
      dump.jpg
      379.7 KB
    • dump2.jpg
      dump2.jpg
      398.1 KB
    Last edited:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Nybbe67
    Seems your DefaultWide HD is broken - pls download again, completely delete your DefaultWide HD folder from your skin folder, and install it new ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom