[fixed] deploy tool crashes on mpaudioswitcher.ax (2 Viewers)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Re: AW: deploy tool crashes on mpaudioswitcher.ax

Just found this thread and I think I had a problem with that file, too. But my virus scanner told me it was corrupted. Is this problem still of any interest or are you guys talking about other stuff already? (Don't want to read the last few pages.)

Maybe downloading was corrupt, my virus scanner didn't told me that :)

hounddog

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2008
    Para Hills SA
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi,

Look @ mute and "+" or "-" KEY to see if volume was not bottom.
    I t already happen to me lol just UP the volume by "+" key :p

Hi , not as easy as that i am afraid i have no sound all over the computer
    when i start up close down and play files in default player cant see what it is at the moment
    everything looks ok .... confused here :confused:

Hi Sebastiii, all working ok now. It was nothing to do with MediaPortal
    something had gone wrong some of my settings cos of moving the comp from one place to another.
    Keep up the good work.

Cheers hounddog :rolleyes: :oops:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi Guys,

Like you know, now it's works even if in v12 there are less code from MPC-HC source, we didn't find exactly what is missing.
    I would like to take remote control (with teamviewer) over a PC with special build to trying to debug it.
    I would like to do it myself in local, but i need iso of one system for that.
    If someone can help us :)
    Thanks.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    In fact on old installer v4/v10/v11, i have (don't know why i do that and don't remember lol) put .xml and v12 not.
    When i look Beta1.2.0 or other installer thes xml was not present too. So by made a mistake lol, it solve issue from your side.
    I didn't know if it's good or not to keep this xml in installer :) maybe cause other error.

SciDoctor

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 2, 2005
    England
    In fact on old installer v4/v10/v11, i have (don't know why i do that and don't remember lol) put .xml and v12 not.
    When i look Beta1.2.0 or other installer thes xml was not present too. So by made a mistake lol, it solve issue from your side.
    I didn't know if it's good or not to keep this xml in installer :) maybe cause other error.

The XML contains all the web links for specific OS for the OS applications that need to be installed to allow the deploy to proceed.

It would seem that if this xml isn't present then the deploy can't check for applications and then tries to find the xml via an internet link to proceed.

I hope nothing is broken moving forward although i am probably the only tester without a permenant internet at home I doubt any one else would have picked up on this.

frankteb

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: deploy tool crashes on mpaudioswitcher.ax

Made a quick check of V12Bis and it works fine.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Is someone prepared to let Seb take control of their PC remotely to try to debug this issue?

The present solution isn't ideal, since we don't actually understand the cause of the problem.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Mark

frankteb

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: deploy tool crashes on mpaudioswitcher.ax

Is someone prepared to let Seb take control of their PC remotely to try to debug this issue?

The present solution isn't ideal, since we don't actually understand the cause of the problem.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Mark

Just answerd sebastii's PM.

EDIT: The session starts monday night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom