Determine used scraper script (1 Viewer)

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi. Could anyone point me at which field / table can be used to determine the scraper script that imported a movie? Specifically.. imdb+?

Thanks!

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    You can now also inside MovPic importer click the gear icon and enable a new option that will always show what scraper-script was used during import.

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    movie_info.primary_source

Thanks, do you know what the related field is to determine which scraper that id is related to?[DOUBLEPOST=1360784562][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You can now also inside MovPic importer click the gear icon and enable a new option that will always show what scraper-script was used during import.

I want to see the scraper for entries that have already been imported. But its a pain flicking through them as theres so many, would like to just query for them then go sort out the weird ones manually. I have a few there was some trouble with recently but want to avoid sending them all back to the importer! Is IMDB+ scraper ID always 25 in the movie_info table?

Last edited:

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Well, primary_source is field in table Movie_info which could be numeral value. all my movies has primary_source=3. To find name of the scrapper you could look at tables source_info and script_source_info

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    It uses a different table.

As far as I've figured it out (could be wrong):
    • table 'scripts' holds the actual scraper-script.
    • table 'scripts__source_info' links that to an internal id (that way scraper-scripts can be updated and still retain the same internal ID)
    • table 'source_movie_info' links that internal ID to the actual movie ID (for all scraper-scripts used during import on details/artwork/etc)
    the end result is one massive joined query, but you should be able to figure this out.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    You do know IMDb+ plugin takes care of all this right?

IMDb+ Plugin -> Hidden menu -> Force IMDb+... -> select which movies that got imported with a valid IMDb tt-ID you wish to convert over to IMDb+.

Then you can use the same hidden menu to refresh all the movies as well (mass re-import sorta speak). This can be done for all movies, just the rename database entries, or even 'per' letter.

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    Is there an option to completely remove and re-import a movie? I have some where the titles aren't right (I think from a bad option choice on my part).. this was another reason for me wanting a list, the last time I tired to update one of these it didn't do the title. Far as I have seen in the past this needed to be done in the config?

Last edited:

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    IMDb+ has an option to update all fields, if you enable this, title will be updated as well.

Otherwise it only updates missing info (summary/etc) and score/certification information to speed up a mass-refresh.

You can do all of this inside GUI, which is why there is a quick way to switch from IMDb+ to Moving-Pictures incase you want to refresh details on a single movie, and a lot of skins also support the other direction by adding IMDb+ to the hidden menu of MovPic (I know damienh modified StreamedMP for this).

Change setting in IMDb+ -> switch to MovPic -> refresh movie -> instantly see results, the only problem is that update of title requires a restart of MovPic inside list, but you will see update with movie selected. This is because list is generated once on startup.

Users who are viewing this thread