• Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @disaster123 can you add
    C#:
      .Where(c => c != null)
    after the lines:
    https://github.com/MediaPortal/Medi...e/UI/TV/SlimTvService3/SlimTvService3.cs#L405
    and
    https://github.com/MediaPortal/Medi...e/UI/TV/SlimTvService3/SlimTvService3.cs#L414

But it's only a try, because this is illogical that the issue happens later in UPnP serialization and not earlier, because the Linq expression filters by "c.IsVisibleInGuide", and this would throw an NRE before.

You can also try to add a sanity check in UPnP:
    https://github.com/MediaPortal/Medi...faces/UPnP/DataTypes/UPnPDtChannelList.cs#L65
    C#:
     if (channel != null) channel.Serialize(writer);

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'll Check the SQLite file for it. I exported my mp1 config and imported it into tve3 of mp2.

My bigger problems see also the orig. weekly thread as I've tried to use the orig. binaries are:

1.) crashing tvservice when a recording starts
    2.) client does not find server without ip binding
    3.) epg is mostly empty / tv part not working after standby

Logs are also in the weekly thread.

Thanks!

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok so i'll set the log to all on client and tv server and will reproduce all issues with the official build and provide new logs ok? Here or in the weekly thread?

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    But remove the current folder "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\SlimTVCore" and the DB: "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\Database\MP2TVE_3.s3db" to start from scratch.

Please post the logs here.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This is the error while starting a recording at the tvserver side:
    EventData

Anwendung: MP2-Server.exe Frameworkversion: v4.0.30319 Beschreibung: Der Prozess wurde aufgrund eines Ausnahmefehlers beendet. Ausnahmeinformationen: System.ArgumentException Stapel: bei System.IO.Path.NormalizePath(System.String, Boolean, Int32, Boolean) bei System.IO.Path.GetPathRoot(System.String) bei System.IO.DriveInfo..ctor(System.String) bei MediaPortal.Common.Services.Dokan.Dokan+<>c__DisplayClass6.<IsDokanDrive>b__4() bei System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(System.Object) bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object) bei System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

There is nothing in the mp server log itself.[DOUBLEPOST=1451562959][/DOUBLEPOST]Recordingpath is \\FREENAS\rec

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    System.IO.Path.NormalizePath(System.String, Boolean, Int32, Boolean) bei System.IO.Path.GetPathRoot(System.String) bei System.IO.DriveInfo..ctor(System.String) bei MediaPortal.Common.Services.Dokan.Dokan+<>c__DisplayClass6.<IsDokanDrive>b__4() bei System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(System.Object)
    Seriously, how do you manage to call this method with an invalid drive letter?
    https://github.com/MediaPortal/Medi...diaPortal.Common/Services/Dokan/Dokan.cs#L218

The input of this method is a "char", which is read from settings C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\Config\SYSTEM\MediaPortal.Common.Services.ResourceAccess.Settings.ResourceMountingSettings.xml
    (SYSTEM only if running as service, otherwise your username!).

In my case there is a "84", which is "T"

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @disaster123 please add this to https://github.com/MediaPortal/Medi...diaPortal.Common/Services/Dokan/Dokan.cs#L208, test again and post logfiles.

C#:
      if ((driveLetter < 'A' || driveLetter > 'Z') && (driveLetter < 'a' || driveLetter > 'z'))
      {
      StackTrace st =  new StackTrace();
      ServiceRegistration.Get<ILogger>().Error("IsDokanDrive was called with invalid drive letter '{0}'. Call stack\r\n: {1}", driveLetter, st);
      return false;
      }
    Thanks will so and repost Logs probably tomorrow as it happens around 1-3 minutes after recording has started I think it is thumbnail generation. But I'll add the code and repost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom