DiGiMatrix plugin for Remote Control (1 Viewer)

civikdude

Portal Pro
March 17, 2005
U.S.A.
I, too, have the same problem with this plugin as mercrapper, probably because of the "new" DiGiMatrix remote.

Here's a screenshot:

remote2.jpg

And here's the keystroke mappings:

Code:
DiGiMatrix Remote Control
ASUS-1023

power     shutdown.exe -s -t 00 (Shutdown Windows)
tv/dvr    Shift + Ctrl + Alt + 2
fm        Shift + Ctrl + Alt + 6
OS start  F12

music     Shift + Ctrl + Alt + 3
pictures  Shift + Ctrl + Alt + 4
video     Shift + Ctrl + Alt + 5
dvd/menu  Shift + Ctrl + Alt + 1

nav left  Left
nav up    Up
nav right Right
nav down  Down

back      Back (Backspace)
OK        Return (Enter)
tab       Tab

rew       Ctrl + B
play      Ctrl + P
fwd       Ctrl + F

step-     Shift + Ctrl + B
stop      Ctrl + S
step+     Shift + Ctrl + F

vol up    F9
vol down  F10
home      Shift + Ctrl + Alt + Home
ch up     Prior (Page Up)
ch down   Next (Page Down)

mute      F8
record    Ctrl + R
pc        Alt + F4

ui size   Z
repeat    Shift + Ctrl + Alt + B

Does this differ from what you've coded in the current plugin? Hope the above information helps...

Regards,
-aaron-

maniac's

Portal Pro
July 7, 2004
Paris, FRANCE
Yes guys, you're right !

I thougt that the new remote control was using the same "integrated" receiver !!!!

That change a lot from what I've made for the first remote control version ! So much that it is totally different and I can't help you...

Sorry !

M

mercrapper

Thanks for trying Maniac.

civikdude, You can change the shortcut keys in the MP configuration. Tha's what I am planning on doing. I will change MP shortcut keys to match the remote key mappings.

I will let you know how it goes.

Thanks
Steve

civikdude

Portal Pro
March 17, 2005
U.S.A.
Hi Steve,

Unfortunately, that won't work (yet) as MP does not allow for multiple keystrokes (Shift, Ctrl, Alt + some other key). I am currently using an open source program called HotKey to manage my key mappings. Check out http://www.autohotkey.com/ to see if that will work for you.

Aaron

T

Tiru

remote stops working

Hi All!

First of all! Great work!

It works great in MP for me, but i have found another issue that turns up.

Whe n i go to watch a recording, watching the tv in fullscreen and sutch i can use the remote very well, but after i press stop or exit that view, the remote stops. I have searched in the forum and found some things regarding focus, but that is not my problem cause i can still use the keyboard and have focus, just that the remote dont do a thing.

Have this happend to anyone else?
Any idee on how to solve it?

Best regards
Tiru

Miss_McBeal

July 8, 2006
Remote plugins makes MediaPortal crash...

Hi,

I have a Digimatrix computer and the remote.
I have downloaded and installed the remote driver and the remote plugin from the maniac's website.
I have MediaPortal V.0.2

The problem is that as soon that I've enabled the plugin and that I want to start MediaPortal, the program crashes and won't open...

Please help me!!!

Ally

ploksy

July 18, 2006
Mediaportal V2 with digimatrix remote

I was so glad to see that it's not just me! I have waited well over a year to get up and running with MP on my digimatrix a (due to finance) and have experienced exactly the same problem. I installed the driver and extracted the plugin to the right location. I then activated the plugin in the settings.
When starting MP crashes when loading the plugins
I guess it's a MP2 problem so I am going to try downgrading to an earlier version to see if this solves it.
By the way OI do not have Girder installed biut this did not appear to be a problem reading Maniac's Prodigia pages

maniac's

Portal Pro
July 7, 2004
Paris, FRANCE
'm Back

Hi there,

A so long time without posting and working around MP.

However, I published today a new version of the DigiMatrix remote control plugin for MediaPortal v0.2.2.0.

Whats' new ?
-> you can assign any remote control button to a mediaportal action (navigation, play/pause/stop, chanel changing.

-> you can also assign a button to a plugin.

You can find this on my website...

Users who are viewing this thread