Digital Devices Octopus Net Network TV-Tuner (1 Viewer)

mylle

Portal Pro
April 14, 2005
Denmark
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi mm,

Thanks for your answer! I know you are extremely busy. Hopefully you will find time at some point

GuiltyNL

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2013
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    This would be awesome. I don't like MP2 at the moment. It is laggy and not nice to configure. I've installed the MP2 Native TV Server and it finds the Octopus Net as TV Cards and can scan it like an internal Tuner, really great. I wish the MP1 Server would do it like that.
    I'm confused. I'm trying MP2.1 now and I remembers this post where it says that the MP2 Native TV server finds the Octopus Net as TV card. But in my case the Octopus Net is not found.

When I look at the version of the Server Config Tool, it says v 1.15. So it seems that my MP2.1 has a 1.15 Server version?

Am I missing something? Anyone?

Last edited:

KayDiefenthal

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 18, 2006
    Germany - Bonn
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    the native sat>ip device tuner Support without M3u is avaible in Tv Server 3.5 and not included inTv Server 3.0
    i think that in the Mediaportal 2.1 Release is the Tv Server 3.0 included

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I would recommend not to because it breaks DiSEqC support. Just my 2c.
    I would recommend not to because it breaks DiSEqC support. Just my 2c.
    There was a modified TV Library DLL for MP1 in this thread Digital Devices: cascaded CAM support, that works perfectyi with...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks, I'll wait and see what DD has to say.
    Thanks, I'll wait and see what DD has to say.
    After several years of abstinence, I have added some premium channels to my cable TV subscription and have plugged my CI/CAM module...
    Replies
    Views
    I saw that as I was pasting it on that post... so I tested again on my Sky Receiver and indeed the HD+ channels are not available any more.
    I saw that as I was pasting it on that post... so I tested again on my Sky Receiver and indeed the HD+ channels are not available...
    I'm running a single seat MP 1.6 with the following TV hardware: Digital Devices Cine S2 V6.5 Digital Devices CI Expansion module...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [Verkauf] DD mini PCIe Bridge DE
    Hallo, ich biete hier eine "2 Port Bridge für mini PCIe Steckplatz" von Digital Devices an. Da ich eine Cine S2 nachgerüstet habe brauche ich die Bridge nicht mehr. http://shop.digital-devices.de/epages/62357162.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/62357162/Products/092005 Einfach ein Angebot abgeben, danke! VG
    Hallo, ich biete hier eine "2 Port Bridge für mini PCIe Steckplatz" von Digital Devices an. Da ich eine Cine S2 nachgerüstet habe...
    Hallo, ich biete hier eine "2 Port Bridge für mini PCIe Steckplatz" von Digital Devices an. Da ich eine Cine S2 nachgerüstet habe...
    Replies
    Views
    Okay, so then you should be aware that you'll need a patch for DiSEqC support with the TBS card. You won't require a patch for the DD card, but the DD card can only support 4 port switches. In other words, the TBS card has better DiSEqC support but requires a patch.
    Okay, so then you should be aware that you'll need a patch for DiSEqC support with the TBS card. You won't require a patch for the...
    Hi. I'm upgrading my single seat setup to a multiseat (thinking to buy 3 nuc?). At the moment I've a Digital Devices Cine S2 and I...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom