DirectInput (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

i'd like to be able to control MP via directinput, so lets say i can navigate the interface with a gamepad (perfect for myprograms if you're using mame)

anyone else agree with this?

A

Anonymous

I haven't had a joystick on my computer in years. Can't you map the joytstick to the cursor keys and some of the buttons to various keyboard keys. Maybe there's a util out there that will do that.

edit (10 minutes later):
http://www.deinmeister.de/jct_e.htm
This is a utility that will basically map keyboard commands to various joystick buttons. German site with an english translation on it.

A

Anonymous

I haven't got my gamepads yet for the HTPC but yes to support gamepads nativley would be excellent.

Reduces the noob factor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere discussed, but I could not find the related thread.
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere...
Hi there, I have a few questions about the limitations I've discovered (so far, it's early days!) when it comes to watching a tv...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.30.0 Channel 5 missing DE
Many thanks for capturing and posting this for me. Channel 5 now renewed!!! Still really curious as to why the full scan didn't seem to find it.
Many thanks for capturing and posting this for me. Channel 5 now renewed!!! Still really curious as to why the full scan didn't...
Is anyone else having a problem with Channel 5? Until recently it was fine but I have just discovered that I can no longer view...
Replies
Views
HD terrestrial TV in the UK supports both interlaced and progressive modes. My Sony TV's info screen identifies what mode is currently being received, and I was astonished to observe that the video datastream can switch rapidly between interlaced and progressive, even within single advertisement! :eek: I am glad that you were able...
HD terrestrial TV in the UK supports both interlaced and progressive modes. My Sony TV's info screen identifies what mode is...
Hi I have the strangest problem. On two different downloaded video files, my MP crashes and restarts right after the programme...
Replies
Views
No problem, Thanks for you help I will give other software a try:)
No problem, Thanks for you help I will give other software a try:)
Wondering if someone could help me with a tuning problem? My equipment for tuning are (3) HDhomerun primes each with a cable card...
Replies
Views
Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody could see I was in netherlands. I think the flag should be related to the country entered and shown ;)
Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody...
Hi, Everyone in MP land. A few days ago, I was quietly thinking how reliable my MP2 HTPC has been over the last 18months. Well you...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom