DirectInput (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

i'd like to be able to control MP via directinput, so lets say i can navigate the interface with a gamepad (perfect for myprograms if you're using mame)

anyone else agree with this?

A

Anonymous

I haven't had a joystick on my computer in years. Can't you map the joytstick to the cursor keys and some of the buttons to various keyboard keys. Maybe there's a util out there that will do that.

edit (10 minutes later):
http://www.deinmeister.de/jct_e.htm
This is a utility that will basically map keyboard commands to various joystick buttons. German site with an english translation on it.

A

Anonymous

I haven't got my gamepads yet for the HTPC but yes to support gamepads nativley would be excellent.

Reduces the noob factor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But you're right, the channel arrow and PIP button are not reachable by mouse, something insibile is overlapping them and preventing focus. I'll fix that. Anyway, I'll provide a new installer to you soon...
Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But...
I have a new tuner card (Hauppauge model 01609: WinTV-quadHD). It has four tuners and also an IR remote control. I can't figure...
Replies
Views
I found a little time and meanwhile could better understand some of the specific behaviours of Alexa. {..} Specific words to be filled (e.g. channel name) (..) Parts, that are optional / can be omitted in some cases (usually only needed for the first command, afterwards not needed) Accordingly I updated the overview. Others are...
I found a little time and meanwhile could better understand some of the specific behaviours of Alexa. {..} Specific words to be...
For now I went ahead and implemented the MP2 Plugin ;) (Attached Zip) You need to go into Settings in MP2 and log in to the Amazon...
Replies
Views
Ops. I disabled the Skin Translations plugin. That's all it was. :ROFLMAO:
Ops. I disabled the Skin Translations plugin. That's all it was. :ROFLMAO:
So I was stripping away some unused plugins from Mediaportal. Not sure exactly what change caused it exactly, but now instead of...
Replies
Views
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
Replies
Views
Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up a running mediaportal setup. Without the logs however, I don't have a clue on what exactly is wrong...
Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up...
Hi there, I'm a happy long time user and am currently using MP 1.25. Up until now I had no issues with my setup. Yesterday...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom