DiSEqC Motor support (1 Viewer)

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    What satcard do you use? I must buy one, because my SS1 isn't compatible with MP... I use SS1 + HispaDVB to move my motor outside MP.

bye!

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I use Twinhan AD-SE200(1028) and I rotate the dish in MyTheatre.

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi all!

I´m trying to get sense of TV-servers motor setup. TV-server seems to move the dish so I think thats working? Storet position 1 and went to channel scan. Tried to scan channels but TV-server says that card is locked and won´t do the scan.

Only way i have been able to scan channels is to disable all diseqc motor options and select only one satellite and restart TV-server service and go do channel scan.

Is there a bug so that the card stays locket to a transponder after positioning sat dish? Or am I doing something wrong? Problem with the card?

Thans in advance
    Boot
    Finally I purchased a Hauppauge HVR-4000, which is confirmed to move dish using DVBViewer. After successfully moving my dish with DVBViewer, I'm trying to get it working in MP, but I have the exact same problem as boot. I can move the dish with Diseqc motor dialog, but once moved to the sat I want to scan, I just can't scan it.

I hope some dev can clarify what's going on with diseqc 1.2 inside MP... :(

I'll try now what is pointed by greybox, but it's not a good solution, I think...

DVBViewer support for diseqc 1.2 & USALS is just perfect! Hope I see something similar inside MP soon. :)

bye!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom