[confirm] Dishpro LNB; scanning finds Radio not TV channels (1 Viewer)

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Thanks for chiming in ronsonol! :)

Just to clarify: is it correct to say that these transponders are using turbo FEC 8 PSK?

mm

ronsonol

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2007
    Kingston
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi mm, yes that is correct.

I noticed that I am running an older version of the BDA driver...0.1.0.3. And the current install of MP 1.2.2, scanning and tuning work as expected for me.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi folks

Any updates or test results? I'm really in need of some feedback about the DLLs as eventually I'm hoping those improvements will make their way into a release, however if they don't work then I obviously need to know so I can fix the bugs.

Cheers!
    mm

FilterX

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi folks

Any updates or test results? I'm really in need of some feedback about the DLLs as eventually I'm hoping those improvements will make their way into a release, however if they don't work then I obviously need to know so I can fix the bugs.

Cheers!

mm

Hi MM, things are a little crazy for me the next few days but I'm definitely willing to help you out. You've helped me out considerably by implementing the fixes and I appreciate all that you do for the MP Community. I'll get back to you later in the week with my results. I haven't tried this fix yet, as I haven't upgraded to the latest version of 1.2. Thanks.

Regards,

Fx

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi and welcome gumpy :)

Thanks for the feedback even though it isn't positive. Do you think you could grab your log files for me so I can check out what is going wrong? It is a 2 minute job and really not hard (I promise!).

1. Open TV Server configuration.
    2. Click "open log directory" in the top left hand corner.
    3. Zip up all the files you find in that folder and post the zip file here (you'll need to do a full reply and click on the "manage attachments" button to attach a file to your post).

Thanks in advance,
    mm

xvffx

Portal Pro
    August 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi mm,

sorry I didn't reply

my genpix card was the problem (I've shipped it for repair)...was going to report feedback with logs when I get my card returned.

so then I've tested my buddy's genpix and we were able to scan on his computer and mine computer as well.
    the reason we were able to scan 82 /129 was editing the ini file as posted by Rosl.

downloading the transponder will result a A with 2 dots over it in the file name? I had to change the file name for it to work. (does the download file coming from MP now?)

also a file called satelites.ini might be needed for downloading?

Vff

gumpy

Portal Member
    January 2, 2012
    Here are the logs, this is with DishPro lnb's, 3X4 DishPro switch powered on output 1 with a DishPro ird. Skywalker1 with firmware upgraded to current BDA 0.1.0.0.4

gumpy

Portal Member
    January 2, 2012
    Here are the logs, this is with DishPro lnb's, 3X4 DishPro switch powered on output 1 with a DishPro ird. Skywalker1 with firmware upgraded to current and BDA 0.1.0.0.4 I have edited to the xml files to account for media portal not reading cir left... "Horizontal" or so I was told.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom