Display subtitles on a separate display or device (1 Viewer)

Dark Eyes

Portal Pro
February 27, 2011
I was wondering if there is any way to have the subtitles displayed on a second screen, or cast to another device (eg tablet) over wifi ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, it looks like the Client's server connection settings got corrupted somehow and were reset, hopefully this is an easy fix. Open MP2-Client, navigate to Settings->General->Connectivity->Home server. In the menu on the left there may be an option Detach from home server, if there is click it and acknowledge the dialog that pops up...
Hi, it looks like the Client's server connection settings got corrupted somehow and were reset, hopefully this is an easy fix...
Help Please: MP doesnt display any of my previouse recordings or TV programs It seems like the Server isnt running? MP was working...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Lost new wiki page DE
Thanks! It's still there.
Thanks! It's still there.
A few months ago I started a new wiki page "SQL Server 2019" from a copy of SQL Server 2017 Express. Now I can't find it. Is there...
Replies
Views
Look for all GUI Exif properties: MediaPortal-1/mediaportal/Core/Util/ExifExtensions.cs at 58c955866fb54a8c293afe525862bbb50c8f7b28 · MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1 And: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/4986-add-to-mypictures-plugin-ability-to-search-view-by-keyword.133895/post-1273275
Look for all GUI Exif properties: MediaPortal-1/mediaportal/Core/Util/ExifExtensions.cs at 58c955866fb54a8c293afe525862bbb50c8f7b28...
I would like one of the above IPTC metadata fields to display when viewing pictures in MP. I don't really care which, as I can...
Replies
Views
Default Direct Sound Device was the problem. MPAR worked better than Dircect Sound, but is still a problem. Changed Audio Renderer to use the TV and it's working.
Default Direct Sound Device was the problem. MPAR worked better than Dircect Sound, but is still a problem. Changed Audio Renderer...
New computer build with Windows 11 Pro. MediaPortal 1.34 x64. When I pause a video the audio drops out. This only occurs when...
Replies
Views
@CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
@CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
Do live TV subtitles work for TV in Australia? If so what are the settings? I am a 74 year old with hearing impairment and have...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom