Display subtitles on a separate display or device (1 Viewer)

Dark Eyes

Portal Pro
February 27, 2011
I was wondering if there is any way to have the subtitles displayed on a second screen, or cast to another device (eg tablet) over wifi ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
@CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
Do live TV subtitles work for TV in Australia? If so what are the settings? I am a 74 year old with hearing impairment and have...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on screen resolution changes, MP always fulfills the whole screen. Also, the home screen buttons size is adjusted. Only the font size is not adjusted to the new screen resolution.
Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on...
I use two monitors - a large display for TV and video watching and a small display for music playback, to get the current track...
Replies
Views
Yes. I've just this minute found the cause of the problem; though I haven't found the exact line of configuration that caused it. I am using a centrally configured system, meaning that some configuration files are stored centrally and are not overridden when installing new versions. It would seem that 1.31 had a change in...
Yes. I've just this minute found the cause of the problem; though I haven't found the exact line of configuration that caused it...
Since I installed 1.31 .wtv files display in the top left-hand quadrant of the screen instead of the whole screen. Is this a known...
Replies
Views
I have never used DVB-S/S2 (satellite), but I do use DVB-T/T2 (terrestrial), and I think that the behaviour would be the same. Generally, when performing a rescan, the recommendation is to select the Enable channel movement detection setting. Wherever possible, this will cause TV Server to: Preserve the channel selection status...
I have never used DVB-S/S2 (satellite), but I do use DVB-T/T2 (terrestrial), and I think that the behaviour would be the same...
Hi, I am using MP2 with DVBS2 for longer time. sevral channel have changed their name (eg "Welt der Wunder -> Lilo.tv). Is there a...
Replies
Views
I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who wrote that code know what the log entries mean, but those developers have long since retired from the MP team.) I regret to say that I think that you will have to use the "brute force" method to track down...
I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who...
Sometimes when displaying the OSD whilst playing a recorded TV show the video freezes and the sound continues for about 30 seconds...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom