DJBlu's Custom Sky Data Grabber for MP1.9 onwards (3 Viewers)

Benoire

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 17, 2012
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    If you do all 5 the plug in will choose one that is free, otherwise it might try and steal one that is in use.

ears

Portal Member
    October 7, 2008
    Your choice. If you only enable grabbing on one and that one is in use when the grabber tries to grab, it will not update as its only tuner isn't available. If you have all 5 enabled it'll keep trying until it finds an available one so is much more likely to update on schedule.

AlunS

Portal Pro
    October 28, 2011
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    In the settings though it states that the selected tuners will be used for grabbing and mapping. I'd always taken it that if you wanted the channels to be mapped to the other tuners that you had to select them too. Is that not the case?

ears

Portal Member
    October 7, 2008
    I think it just means that channels it scans in and adds to MP will be mapped to the cards that are ticked. You can, of course, manually map them to tuners yourself.

Morphic

January 13, 2015
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Just testing this to see how it works and I've followed the instructions to the letter however I'm not able to grab any channels as I get Error Occured: AllCardsBusy.
    The test scan worked fine and was able to test a channel playback.
    Just seen a few others with my card (DVBSky s952) having problems but I couldnt find a solution in this thread?
    This is the log:
    Code:
    [2015-01-13 00:20:29,126] [Log    ] [34       ] [INFO ] - Controller: StartTimeShifting Sky UK Grabber 133
    [2015-01-13 00:20:29,127] [Log    ] [34       ] [INFO ] - Controller: epg stop
    [2015-01-13 00:20:29,128] [Log    ] [34       ] [INFO ] - Controller: find free card for channel Sky UK Grabber
    [2015-01-13 00:20:29,128] [Log    ] [34       ] [INFO ] - Controller: find card for channel Sky UK Grabber
    [2015-01-13 00:20:29,131] [Log    ] [34       ] [INFO ] - Controller:   got 1 tuning details for Sky UK Grabber
    [2015-01-13 00:20:29,132] [Log    ] [34       ] [INFO ] - Controller:   channel #1 DVBS:radio:DJBlu Sky UK Grabber Freq:11778000 ONID:2 TSID:2004 SID:4152 PMT:0x0 FTA:True LCN:10000 SymbolRate:27500 Modulation:ModNotSet Polarisation:LinearV InnerFecRate:RateNotSet DisEqc:None band:Universal Pilot:NotSet RollOff:NotSet
    [2015-01-13 00:20:29,133] [Log    ] [34       ] [INFO ] - Controller:    card:1 type:RadioWebStream is disabled
    [2015-01-13 00:20:29,133] [Log    ] [34       ] [INFO ] - Controller:    card:2 type:DvbIP is disabled
    [2015-01-13 00:20:29,133] [Log    ] [34       ] [INFO ] - Controller:    card:3 type:DvbS is disabled
    [2015-01-13 00:20:29,135] [Log    ] [34       ] [INFO ] - Controller:    card:4 type:DvbS channel not mapped
    [2015-01-13 00:20:29,136] [Log    ] [34       ] [INFO ] - Controller: found 0 card(s) for channel
    [2015-01-13 00:20:29,137] [Log    ] [34       ] [INFO ] - AdvancedCardAllocation.GetAvailableCardsForChannel took 8 msec
    [2015-01-13 00:20:29,137] [Log    ] [34       ] [INFO ] - Controller: found 0 free card(s)
    [2015-01-13 00:20:29,137] [Log    ] [34       ] [INFO ] - AdvancedCardAllocation.GetFreeCardsForChannel took 9 msec
    [2015-01-13 00:20:29,138] [Log    ] [34       ] [INFO ] - Controller: StartTimeShifting failed:UnknownError - no cards found during initial card allocation
    [2015-01-13 00:20:29,138] [Log    ] [34       ] [INFO ] - Controller: epg start
    [2015-01-13 00:20:33,625] [Log    ] [34       ] [INFO ] - Controller: epg start

Last edited:

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello and welcome Morphic :)

"AllCardsBusy" does not literally mean all tuners are busy, but it does mean no tuners are available to complete the tune request.
    The log excerpt shows that one DVB-S/S2 tuner is disabled, so TV Server can't use that.
    The other DVB-S/S2 tuner shows "channel not mapped", which means that TV Server doesn't know it can use that tuner to tune the channel.

We use mapping configuration to tell TV Server which channels a tuner can tune:
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_...Server_Configuration/03_TV_Channels/2_Mapping

To solve your problem you simply need to map channel(s) to the tuner, as described in the wiki link above and comments below.

Open TV Server configuration.
    Expand the TV channels section.
    Select the mapping sub-section.
    Select the tuner that you want to configure up the top.
    The channels shown are the channels that the tuner is capable of tuning.
    The channels on the left are the channels that the tuner is capable of tuning but configured not to tune.
    The channels on the right are the channels that the tuner can tune.
    Select channels on the left and click ">" to tell TV Server that you want to enable the tuner to tune those channels.
    Select channels on the right and click "<" to tell TV Server that you don't want it to use that tuner when tuning those channels.
    Multiple channels can be selected by holding shift and/or ctrl.
    Same applies for radio channels.

Morphic

January 13, 2015
    Home Country
    Hi Just testing this to see how it works and I've followed the instructions to the letter however I'm not able to grab any channels as I get Error Occured: AllCardsBusy.
    The test scan worked fine and was able to test a channel playback.
    Just seen a few others with my card (DVBSky s952) having problems but I couldnt find a solution in this thread?
    OK I fixed this somehow. All I did was a full scan and some individual transponder scans and it seems to be working now. Maybe the instructions need updating to allow a full scan first instead of cancelling straight away?

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Scanning automatically maps the channels that are found to the tuner that you scan with... but if I were you I would still double-check the mapping configuration to make sure both your tuners are configured to be able to tune all the channels you want them to be enabled to tune.

Morphic

January 13, 2015
    Home Country
    Hello and welcome Morphic :)

"AllCardsBusy" does not literally mean all tuners are busy, but it does mean no tuners are available to complete the tune request.
    The log excerpt shows that one DVB-S/S2 tuner is disabled, so TV Server can't use that.
    The other DVB-S/S2 tuner shows "channel not mapped", which means that TV Server doesn't know it can use that tuner to tune the channel.

We use mapping configuration to tell TV Server which channels a tuner can tune:
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_...Server_Configuration/03_TV_Channels/2_Mapping

To solve your problem you simply need to map channel(s) to the tuner, as described in the wiki link above and comments below.

Open TV Server configuration.
    Expand the TV channels section.
    Select the mapping sub-section.
    Select the tuner that you want to configure up the top.
    The channels shown are the channels that the tuner is capable of tuning.
    The channels on the left are the channels that the tuner is capable of tuning but configured not to tune.
    The channels on the right are the channels that the tuner can tune.
    Select channels on the left and click ">" to tell TV Server that you want to enable the tuner to tune those channels.
    Select channels on the right and click "<" to tell TV Server that you don't want it to use that tuner when tuning those channels.
    Multiple channels can be selected by holding shift and/or ctrl.
    Same applies for radio channels.
    Thanks yea I guessed from other responses it was something like that however I had ten channels mapped before and it still didnt work. Anyway got it working now after letting a full scan complete then deleting all the channels :)[DOUBLEPOST=1421113576][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Scanning automatically maps the channels that are found to the tuner that you scan with... but if I were you I would still double-check the mapping configuration to make sure both your tuners are configured to be able to tune all the channels you want them to be enabled to tune.
    I only have one tuner connected so hence why one is disabled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom