DJBlu's Custom Sky Data Grabber for MP1.9 onwards (1 Viewer)

jodesi

Portal Member
April 12, 2012
England
Home Country
England England
Thanks for the work ears.

I'm still on v1.11... that's what I get for not looking through the thread. I'll get back later today if there's any issues on 1.13.

MonkeyJug

Portal Member
October 18, 2012
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
sorry about the deleted guide on post 4. i thought i had linked to my original guide on avforums, but obviously not. i see post 1 has been updated with the correct link now anyway.

it's easier to keep one guide updated, plus that link allows the mdapi stuff to be included too.

sorry for any confusion!

Portal Pro
January 11, 2005
Is it possible to import channels/groups with this build ??

Thinking of doing a full re-install, Only thing that's stopping me is the 1/2 day needed to sort the channel stuff.

TIA....

psykix

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2009
    Wirral
    Home Country
    Slightly off topic here, but...

Long time since I have used this - I'm back on an enigma2 box these days.

I seem to remember it does proper series link recording - does anyone have the pertinent source code for that? Would be nice to see if someone could incorporate into enigma2 :)

Trciky1024

Portal Member
    December 12, 2012
    Home Country
    I have started to now have a small issue with this updater. it will work most of the time with no issues, I will then start to see channels not showing.
    if I look in the TV server config/TV Channels I can see the channels are not checked and are not part of a group. my options are:
    1- clear the whole epg and start again that works
    2- manually go through and re-add to groups and enable.

Any idea?

Portal Pro
    January 11, 2005
    Same for me....Only happened with a few channels so no problem to re-add to my groups, Strange that this has started to happen as I haven't made any changes.

Trciky1024

Portal Member
    December 12, 2012
    Home Country
    mine starts as a few but then for no reason just drops loads of normal important channels. but as I say clearing the whole channel list and start fresh fixes every time.
    I just hate little bugs, its just like my CEC usb controller sometime will not turn my amp on.... drives me nuts.!

But seriously would love to fix this little issue either with a work around or solid, any suggestions?

SciDoctor

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 2, 2005
    England
    Hello.

Here's 1.13. Alrhough I am obviously very drunk now I would like to say that this was compiled and tested while I was sober, Seems OK. Please feed back. If all OK I'll add to post 1.

Thanks for your hard work.

Desperate to get this working as I have lost all DVB-T signal from Crystal Palace transmitter.

DVB-S has worked with with latest builds (non modded) all uninstalled.

I have tried all the builds in this thread having uninstalled any other build.

keep getting this error and no channels will tune

Exception :Error: DeveloperErrorUnclassified
    Gentle.Common.GentleException: The columns seriesId, seriesTermination in table Program do not exist.
    at Gentle.Common.Check.FailWith(Severity severity, Error error, Exception e, String msg)
    at Gentle.Common.Check.Fail(Exception e, Error error, Object[] args)
    at Gentle.Framework.GentleAnalyzer.UpdateObjectMap(ObjectMap map)
    at Gentle.Framework.ObjectFactory.ConstructMap(PersistenceBroker broker, Type type)
    at Gentle.Framework.ObjectFactory.GetMap(PersistenceBroker broker, Type type)
    at Gentle.Framework.SqlBuilder..ctor(IGentleProvider provider, StatementType stmtType, Type type, LogicalOperator logicalOperator)
    at TvDatabase.Channel.UpdateNowAndNext()
    at TvService.TvCardContext.OnZap(IUser user)
    at TvService.TimeShifter.GetTvResultFromTimeshiftingSubchannel(IUser& user, ITvCardContext context)
    at TvService.TimeShifter.Start(IUser& user, String& fileName)

ears

Portal Member
    October 7, 2008
    Sadly this looks like a SQL thing.

I don't run SQL Express but had tried to handle it in the code, without ever getting the chance to test it. Looks like I didn't handle it.

You could install mysql - that's fairly proven now.

Or you could run this against your SQL database - it'll create the columns for you and you should be OK - back everything up first.

I'm not using MP any more and probably won't be doing any more custom versions, but I handed everything I had to another user, maybe he'll pick it up.

ALTER TABLE program ADD seriesId varchar(200) GO
    ALTER TABLE program ADD seriesTermination TINYINT GO
    ALTER TABLE schedule ADD seriesId varchar(200) GO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom