Does Monochrome 3.3 support RC6? (1 Viewer)

darkside40

Portal Pro
August 17, 2009
Ruhrgebiet
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi there,
just a quick question before i switch from RC2 to RC6, does my love Monochrome support this Version?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
The layout of remotes does vary from one model/brand to another. I too find that some layouts are better than others. Generally, I prefer the buttons that I use most-frequently to be positioned near the center of the remote, which is not the case with that particular Dell remote. :( Battery life is often a problem. A remote that I...
The layout of remotes does vary from one model/brand to another. I too find that some layouts are better than others. Generally, I...
In Dec 2020: I purchased 2 remotes for my new HTPC install, eg: HP USB MCE IR RC6 Wireless Receiver and TSGH-IR02 Windows Media...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player app does not support the file type. So I installed VLC. VLC does read the ts files but the TV's remote does not allow to control basic VLC functions like FF or FR or pause etc... Tried 1-2 other apps, even...
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
Replies
Views
Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that apparent errors are not rare, but these are "errors" that do not affect the functioning of the product. (It is not desirable to have these errors in the log file, as it misleads users, testers, and...
Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that...
Hi, I am reinstalling MediaPortal 1.13 on a new W10 64Bit computer. In need to use this old version because of TVWishlist. So my...
Replies
Views
The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP client. MP 1.33 will have 32-bit and 64-bit versions of both the MP client and TV Server. My understanding is that it will not be possible to perform an upgrade install from a 64-bit client + 32-bit TV...
The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP...
This is on a windows 11 latest rev OS: This particular component has been very frustrating. I'm a new potential user, trying to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom