Dolphin WiiMote pairing software (1 Viewer)

Sogg_Nomis

Portal Pro
July 23, 2009
Home Country
Dude,

I dont know where to post here or dolphin forums i am a member of both but this is exactly what I was looking for. I have had a sort of similar program running but not with the simple gui that you show. this makes it very easy for my kids to use. I also tried the other one mentioned in the dolphin post it is good but I like the Simple nature of yours and it worked first time. I think you and the other guy should to work together though it would be good.

but well done this is great.

EDIT: can you you use the arguments in My emulators to have this launch games off the menu. or should i setup a .bat file to do that. you mentioned adding arguments to the .exe itself?

Last edited:

weekendowel

Portal Member
September 5, 2005
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Yes, you can use the arguments in My Emulators directly to the .exe

I attaching my config as an image

Attachments

• Emulators2.png
    Emulators2.png
    30.9 KB

Sogg_Nomis

Portal Pro
July 23, 2009
Home Country
Sweet, Thanks man! all setup highly recommend for Wii and myemulators setup it works so good.

EDIT: I am getting the game to appear behind media portal. I have this issue before with the playstastion I have mediaportal suspended and also unticked the keep media portal on top, but still need to press Alt Tab to bring up the game. anyway around this?

Last edited:

weekendowel

Portal Member
September 5, 2005
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
UPDATE:

When dolphin is launched it is sent a command to bring it in front of all other running applications, good when it goes behind MP

If no pairing is done within one minute it will try to reset bluetooth adapter, this requires a settings file to be created first, please read instructions attached in zip file, sometimes my bluetooth adapter wont pair up any wiimote and I had to unplug and replug it, this setting will help

Attachments

• Pairupwiimote.zip
    428.5 KB
Last edited:

Sogg_Nomis

Portal Pro
July 23, 2009
Home Country
UPDATE:

When dolphin is launched it is sent a command to bring it in front of all other running applications, good when it goes behind MP

If no pairing is done within one minute it will try to reset bluetooth adapter, this requires a settings file to be created first, please read instructions attached in zip file, sometimes my bluetooth adapter wont pair up any wiimote and I had to unplug and replug it, this setting will help

i have had the to pull the bluetooth adapter out as well, so i will try this thank you

Malakesher

Portal Member
February 27, 2012
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
When I run the PairUpWiimote.exe I instantly get 'BTTest1 has stopped workng, Windows is checking for a solution to the problem...' does anyone know why? The link in the first post currently isn't working so I can check to see if this is a problem posted or answered there either.
Thanks Liam

Sogg_Nomis

Portal Pro
July 23, 2009
Home Country
I have gotten this message a couple of times, I thought it may have been my Bluetooth device, I have never really been happy with it I brought a new one off ebay for $6 and its a USB v2 Bluetooth V3 and it seems to now work fine. pairs a bit faster and i haven't had the problem mentioned since . but I have only had the new Bluetooth for a couple of days.

I checked the link above and it seemed to work fine for me. just search for Dolphin forums on google to find the home page for the emulator. I also updated with the file from weekendowl but I had problems with the reset when I made a setting.ini file. when I deleted that file the reset seemed to work better.

Malakesher

Portal Member
February 27, 2012
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
The link is working fine for me now, I just kept getting a bad gateway error on any of the dolphin-emulator.com site. I also have been thinking that this is a problem with my Bluetooth device, this is the first problem I have ever had with it though, although I almost never use it (when I was setting up dolphin I was looking for it for about an hour before I realsed it was already connected to my pc :oops:). I am not too bothered about getting this working if it means I would need to replace it though as mostly I just like to spend time making things quick if i can :).

Users who are viewing this thread