Dolphin WiiMote pairing software

Discussion in 'My Emulators' started by Johan Svensson, July 30, 2012.

1. Johan Svensson

Johan Svensson New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Home Country:
    Sweden Sweden
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Johan Svensson

Johan Svensson New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Home Country:
    Sweden Sweden
    The files

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sogg_Nomis

Sogg_Nomis Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +2 / 1
    Home Country:
    Dude,

I dont know where to post here or dolphin forums i am a member of both but this is exactly what I was looking for. I have had a sort of similar program running but not with the simple gui that you show. this makes it very easy for my kids to use. I also tried the other one mentioned in the dolphin post it is good but I like the Simple nature of yours and it worked first time. I think you and the other guy should to work together though it would be good.

but well done this is great.

EDIT: can you you use the arguments in My emulators to have this launch games off the menu. or should i setup a .bat file to do that. you mentioned adding arguments to the .exe itself?

Last edited: August 14, 2012
  5. weekendowel

weekendowel Portal Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Home Country:
    Sweden Sweden
    Yes, you can use the arguments in My Emulators directly to the .exe

I attaching my config as an image

Attached Files:

• Emulators2.png
      Emulators2.png
      File size:
      30.9 KB
      Uploaded:
      August 16, 2012
      Views:
  6. Sogg_Nomis

Sogg_Nomis Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +2 / 1
    Home Country:
    Sweet, Thanks man! all setup highly recommend for Wii and myemulators setup it works so good.

EDIT: I am getting the game to appear behind media portal. I have this issue before with the playstastion I have mediaportal suspended and also unticked the keep media portal on top, but still need to press Alt Tab to bring up the game. anyway around this?

Last edited: August 18, 2012
  7. weekendowel

weekendowel Portal Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Home Country:
    Sweden Sweden
    UPDATE:

When dolphin is launched it is sent a command to bring it in front of all other running applications, good when it goes behind MP

If no pairing is done within one minute it will try to reset bluetooth adapter, this requires a settings file to be created first, please read instructions attached in zip file, sometimes my bluetooth adapter wont pair up any wiimote and I had to unplug and replug it, this setting will help

Attached Files:

Last edited: August 26, 2012
  8. Sogg_Nomis

Sogg_Nomis Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +2 / 1
    Home Country:
    i have had the to pull the bluetooth adapter out as well, so i will try this thank you

9. Malakesher

Malakesher Portal Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    When I run the PairUpWiimote.exe I instantly get 'BTTest1 has stopped workng, Windows is checking for a solution to the problem...' does anyone know why? The link in the first post currently isn't working so I can check to see if this is a problem posted or answered there either.
    Thanks Liam

10. Sogg_Nomis

Sogg_Nomis Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +2 / 1
    Home Country:
    I have gotten this message a couple of times, I thought it may have been my Bluetooth device, I have never really been happy with it I brought a new one off ebay for $6 and its a USB v2 Bluetooth V3 and it seems to now work fine. pairs a bit faster and i haven't had the problem mentioned since . but I have only had the new Bluetooth for a couple of days.

I checked the link above and it seemed to work fine for me. just search for Dolphin forums on google to find the home page for the emulator. I also updated with the file from weekendowl but I had problems with the reset when I made a setting.ini file. when I deleted that file the reset seemed to work better.

11. Malakesher

Malakesher Portal Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    The link is working fine for me now, I just kept getting a bad gateway error on any of the dolphin-emulator.com site. I also have been thinking that this is a problem with my Bluetooth device, this is the first problem I have ever had with it though, although I almost never use it (when I was setting up dolphin I was looking for it for about an hour before I realsed it was already connected to my pc :oops:). I am not too bothered about getting this working if it means I would need to replace it though as mostly I just like to spend time making things quick if i can :).

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!