Download 3DMP Beta2 preview release (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Portal Pro
May 31, 2006
3DMP-Panoramic exposed!

mppaniramicic3.jpg

16:9 coming soon

Lyxalig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2005
    Norway
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Vanessa said:
    Great news! 8)

I was just wondering... I have followed your progress on the 4:3 skin, and you stress the fact that things should be "large" in order for people to see from 6 meters away. How are you planning on doing it with the 16:9 skin?
    For "scaling" you should have a look at razor, as the screen-property is well used. At least for most of the time..

Again: Thank you for doing a great job for the MP community

Vanessa

Portal Pro
    May 31, 2006
    Lyxalig said:
    Vanessa said:
    Great news! 8)

I was just wondering... I have followed your progress on the 4:3 skin, and you stress the fact that things should be "large" in order for people to see from 6 meters away. How are you planning on doing it with the 16:9 skin?
    For "scaling" you should have a look at razor, as the screen-property is well used. At least for most of the time..

Again: Thank you for doing a great job for the MP community

I have help from Boilermaker

generator

Portal Pro
    July 17, 2006
    Leeuwarden
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hey,

I'd like to start on this forum by saying you guys (and gals) are doing a great job on this mediaportal project.

1. I was wondering why the trailer plugin didn't work in this skin.

2. I understand you're gonna make this skin compatible with all plugins? Will this be for the dutch "Uitzending Gemist" plugin too? That would be really nice. (Else i'm gonna have to photoshop it myself, and I would probably f*ck it up...). Maybe you could take a look at the "Online Video" too :wink: . Just some personal requests, I understand that you probably have other priorities :)

Good luck! And I think you're a great artist!

Bram

Portal Pro
    December 12, 2005
    's-Hertogenbosch
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    generator said:
    Hey,

I'd like to start on this forum by saying you guys (and gals) are doing a great job on this mediaportal project.

1. I was wondering why the trailer plugin didn't work in this skin.

2. I understand you're gonna make this skin compatible with all plugins? Will this be for the dutch "Uitzending Gemist" plugin too? That would be really nice. (Else i'm gonna have to photoshop it myself, and I would probably f*ck it up...). Maybe you could take a look at the "Online Video" too :wink: . Just some personal requests, I understand that you probably have other priorities :)

Good luck! And I think you're a great artist!

Second that! I haven't been able to try the uitzendingemist plugin because I only used the PMIII skin, which is not compatible with the xml files provided with the plugin.
    "Online Video" will be a hit for sure. The provided skin file with that plugin works perfectly, but doesn't look very good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom