Download 3DMP Beta2 preview release (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Portal Pro
May 31, 2006
rocky500 said:
I did a quick fix to TVOSD where the AM PM crosses over to the description of whats on now & next.
I zipped the new file TVOSD.xml and can get it here.

http://www.mytempdir.com/857106
or

http://www.uploading.com/?get=WQSZF13O

Just unzip it into the "3DMP-Blue" or "3DMP-Grey" DIR and replace the existing file.

Just liking this skin more & more.
Great work Vanessa!

Thank's roky for your work and time

regards

rocky500

Portal Member
December 9, 2005
I did it a bit quick and was sitting to the side of my tv and didn't notice they wernt too lined up.
Just changed the values a bit more and put the newer one on the 2 links on my previous post.
Now I see how much stuff there is to look at in just 1 Skin!

pirlone

Portal Pro
October 21, 2005
Home Country
Croatia Croatia
Vanessa said:
@Pirnolo:

This is my current tv osd. You think that it's ugly? please post your comments... ;)

uglyce7.png

'ugly' is quite heavy word and i wouldn't say anything you did for mp is ugly. just oposite, i'm quite pleased when you are posting any new post with ideas and/or downloads/patches.

just wanted to say that video osd is more clean and well organized comparing to tv osd and i think is good idea to make those two look similar.
for example, in tv osd you could put channel logo with two arrows for browsing channels in upper left corner (just like in video osd) and extend recorded programm info with description in video osd to the far right like in tv osd.
bottom of those two osd's could also be similar if you use lower left corner to display current time in tv osd (in place where you are showing elapsed time in video osd)... if that's possible. i really miss to see current time at some point while watching live tv in mp, something like i have on my stb devices (standalone dvb-s and dvb-t).

and at the end, personally i like more overlay colour of video osd than tv osd...

what do you think of all that?

btw, i'll think about new nick you gave me ;)

rgs,
pirlone

wewe

Portal Pro
August 3, 2005
Herxheim
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi Vanessa,

The graphics of the EPG are a little overloaded to me. There is anyways so much information on that page (all of the shows, and the channels, and the preview picture and so on) that in my opinion the graphic should be less dominant.

Currently the bars for each show and for each channel are having this 3D style and this opaque 'border' to the right. I would prefer if this bars would be in an simpler style. Maybe like the bars that you have in the OSD's. Just a very slight 3D with a discreet shadow.

I hope you understand what I mean ... not easy to describe in words

thanks&regards
WeWe

dickerhund

Portal Member
April 16, 2006
Home Country
Germany Germany
pirlone said:
just wanted to say that video osd is more clean and well organized comparing to tv osd and i think is good idea to make those two look similar.
for example, in tv osd you could put channel logo with two arrows for browsing channels in upper left corner (just like in video osd) and extend recorded programm info with description in video osd to the far right like in tv osd.
bottom of those two osd's could also be similar if you use lower left corner to display current time in tv osd (in place where you are showing elapsed time in video osd)... if that's possible. i really miss to see current time at some point while watching live tv in mp, something like i have on my stb devices (standalone dvb-s and dvb-t).

and at the end, personally i like more overlay colour of video osd than tv osd...

what do you think of all that?

btw, i'll think about new nick you gave me ;)

rgs,
pirlone

I totally second that, that is what I meant in my post some time ago.

wewe said:
as the chairman of the 'Vanessa Fan Club - Germany' (VFC-G)

where can I sign in? :lol:

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Vanessa said:
    @Pirnolo:

This is my current tv osd. You think that it's ugly? please post your comments... ;)

uglyce7.png

Ugly...i would not say ugly, but i like the movie OSD more.
    And i most say that iam not so happy with the program info on the upper part of the screen. But that just me... i just change it my self when the 16:9 version is released.

Is there no progress bar to the program info?

Keep up that good work Vanessa. You rock...

Smokey

August 10, 2006
    United States
    Nice skin

I just bumped into this discussion but I find the skin very beatiful. Good work Vanessa! and thanks for sharing it!! I'm using a 16:9 setup for my HTPC and I look forward to use your creation as the default skin.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom