Download 3DMP Beta2 preview release (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waltz

Portal Pro
December 14, 2004
Kiel, Germany
I like the font, but the text is a bit too small in my opinion. Will be hard to read from a distance.

- Waltz

Vanessa

Portal Pro
May 31, 2006
csenior said:
Vanessa said:
What do you think about this font?

(Texts are from "Language" pack)

I will remove the "Welcome" text, but it's only a demostration.

regards

Very nice with the new font. Can you try it with a font called karat? I use this font when I do presentations. Thanks!

Hey, can you share these font with me?:D it's a TTF font? (use www.savefile.com)

thank's

Eeyore

Portal Pro
April 2, 2006
Newcastle, Australia
Home Country
Can someone please roll all the fixes back into the original skin. its friggen rediculous to manually modify all of these files.

as the the optional updates...make them available for download instead of pasting the code,...try to be a bit more user freindly

csenior

Portal Member
July 11, 2005
Vanessa said:
csenior said:
Vanessa said:
What do you think about this font?

(Texts are from "Language" pack)

I will remove the "Welcome" text, but it's only a demostration.

regards

Very nice with the new font. Can you try it with a font called karat? I use this font when I do presentations. Thanks!

Hey, can you share these font with me?:D it's a TTF font? (use www.savefile.com)

thank's

Not a problem... Download from here.

I also sent you a pm with the URL. Thanks.

jawbroken

Portal Pro
August 13, 2005
Home Country
Afghanistan Afghanistan
nitro said:
Can someone please roll all the fixes back into the original skin. its friggen rediculous to manually modify all of these files.

as the the optional updates...make them available for download instead of pasting the code,...try to be a bit more user freindly

It is a beta skin... if you don't want to do the maintenance on it then either wait for it to be officially released or at least ask nicely.

mickyblue

Portal Pro
June 13, 2005
Brisbane Australia
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi there

Could someone please tell me which xml file controls the time elapsed on a tv show that hovers on the bottom left of the home page when tv is minimised.

mickyblue

Portal Pro
June 13, 2005
Brisbane Australia
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
I have modified a few of Vanessa xml files just to clean up some of the overlapping text on a few of the screens

the main one was the TV OSD and also when recording a show stopped the rec icon on the top right from overlapping the date and time etc

i have also re-aligned some of the headers that were overlapping the main titles on each page etc.

Hope you dont mind Vanessa i did send you a PM but didnt get a reply

the files can be found here

www.rhysgjones.com/mpfiles/updatedxml.zip

i have no doubt that once beta 3 is released alot of my fixed will have been improved on even further by Vanessa

but for those of you who would like an interim fix feel free to use them.

Just copy them into your 3DMP-Blue or Grey folder, please make a copy of your original xml files incase you dont like the mods or they fail for some reason.

Nemulate

Portal Pro
December 29, 2005
IOW
Home Country
England England
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but when changing channels it displays the previous channel programme title on the osd before changing to the correct channel programme title afetr a second or two.

mattsoft

Portal Member
July 18, 2006
Love the skin so far but had a question -- is it possible in MP to have the background be animated?

If you've seen the XBOX360, you know what I mean -- a very subtle movement in the background really brings the interface to life. Just a random thought on a sunny Saturday afternoon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom