Download Black Glass Testing SVN skins (1 Viewer)

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    These guides show how to use TortoiseSVN to download the latest svn version of the Black Glass skins for Mediaportal svn builds.

BLACK GLASS

Follow this guide to install the Black Glass Skin SVN: Black Glass Svn

BLACK GLASS HD

Follow this guide to install the Black Glass HD Skin SVN: Black Glass HD Svn

BLACK GLASS NOVA

Follow this guide to install the Black Glass Nova Skin SVN: Black Glass Nova Svn

BLACK GLASS NOVA HD

Follow this guide to install the Black Glass Nova HD Skin SVN: Black Glass Nova HD Svn

Last edited:

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Re: Download Black Glass skins for Mediaportal 1.2.0 alpha

Shouldn't "Checkout directory" be "Checkout URL"?

Emph

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

Wow it looks really great!

Will you add the feature to open MP-TvSeries with a parameter to your BasicHome Editor? See Open Plugins with a Parameter - MediaPortal Wiki for more info (also on the implementation in mp-tvseries)
    Yes, i'm going to add that feature to the basic home editor. Thank you very much for the suggestion! Good idea!

Tgx

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

How about making the size of the items in the Cover Flow half the height they are now? They are totally blocking the backdrops right now. Is that the default size or something? Also, the rounded covers are very nice, but the covers gets very cropped and unless you only use covers without any text, it's very noticeable. I know the SVN is WIP so perhaps you're already aware.

Emph

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

How about making the size of the items in the Cover Flow half the height they are now? They are totally blocking the backdrops right now. Is that the default size or something? Also, the rounded covers are very nice, but the covers gets very cropped and unless you only use covers without any text, it's very noticeable. I know the SVN is WIP so perhaps you're already aware.

Emph
    Coverflow implementations in Black Glass skins are only in alpha stage, just to see how coverflow works. I'm certainly going to make many updates to coverflows and i'll take care of your advices!

Thanks

Tgx

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

Coverflow implementation in Black Glass skins are only in alpha stage, just to see how coverflow works. I'm certainly going to make many updates to coverflows and i'll take care of your advices!

Thanks

Tgx

hi Tgx ! good to hear ,the coverflow is only in alpha stage , i start testing v1.2.0 alpha and this the first thing i check ...:)

was abut to report a few bugs with the music coverflow .....

1. the cd cover not feel the all fream (if you look on the down part ,have a big speass empty) it's also in blue3wide .... the only skin
    i see that the music cd cover feel all the fream full ,is clr skin and maya ..... ( but in videos , pictures coverflow look great all fream full..)

2.if you click to the right side all time ,thir is a small going down after the cover center , but no going down if you click left .

3.same as emphatic reguest... + 1 ....:)

4. the 2 braket [ ] next to the title .... not look good at all ....please consider to cancle them ....

5. basichome - when moving from one butten to anther one , the first butten feadout and the next butten feadin wich not look so
    good , for a split second the 2 buttens name viewd together ....wall maybe more then a split second ....

thanks , for now ....

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

1. the cd cover not feel the all fream (if you look on the down part ,have a big speass empty) it's also in blue3wide .... the only skin
    i see that the music cd cover feel all the fream full ,is clr skin and maya ..... ( but in videos , pictures coverflow look great all fream full..)

2.if you click to the right side all time ,thir is a small going down after the cover center , but no going down if you click left .

3.same as emphatic reguest... + 1 ....:)

4. the 2 braket [ ] next to the title .... not look good at all ....please consider to cancle them ....

5. basichome - when moving from one butten to anther one , the first butten feadout and the next butten feadin wich not look so
    good , for a split second the 2 buttens name viewd together ....wall maybe more then a split second ....

A new coverflow update is available on Google Code:

1. Coverflow and filmstrip facade share now the same height on the bottom of the screen.
    2. This is a bug of coverflow facadeview in Mediaportal. I've already pointed it out to the devs, and i hope they will fix it soon. For now i've implemented a "workaround" that should work.
    3. Done
    4. Done
    5. Done. N.B. This does not apply to Basic home editor yet. Only in the default basic home button configuration.

Thanks

Tgx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom