Download Black Glass Testing SVN skins (1 Viewer)

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Great work Tgx! Its really great you're still giving support to MP 1.x while you are so busy developing in mp2. All thumbs up for you!! :)

Eh, eh... I'm actually working on a new skin for MP 1.2 to be ported easily to MP 2. I'm very close to its completion. Stay tuned!

Thanks

Tgx

crackdown

Portal Pro
    November 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Even better! Hopefully this new skin will also have touch capabilities. Black Glass is one of the very few skins which has superb touchsceen capabilities!

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Ok. As promised, after a long period of inactivity due to an endless move to my new home, every skin has been updated to support MediaPortal 1.4 and the upcoming MediaPortal 1.5. Updates for 3rd party plugins will soon come.

Thanks

Tgx

crackdown

Portal Pro
    November 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ok. As promised, after a long period of inactivity due to an endless move to my new home, every skin has been updated to support MediaPortal 1.4 and the upcoming MediaPortal 1.5. Updates for 3rd party plugins will soon come.

Thanks

Tgx

This is the best news today so far! I really appreciate you are still dedicated to the best skin for MP, despite your move to a new home. I hope you feel very comfortable in your new house. rest assured that your skins lighten up many homes as well :)
    Waiting in anticipation for the 3rd party plugin support. Thank you very much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom