Download wiki (1 Viewer)

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Do we have an easy way of downloading ALL wiki content for offline usage. Maybe a single file download of it?

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Ouch, you just hit a weak spot.

Despite all pbb's work, wiki still has to many missing area's, a pdf would be nice.

Hoping when MP2, arrives, full documentation will be done, and kept upto date, a fulltime job in itself.

Ever played catchup, not fun.

All volunteers greatly appreciated.

Thanks to pbb for what he has actually done.

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    well...startet with an offline version some time ago but simply forgot why it never reaches a final public stage...

expect the offline version about tomorrow morning (~23MB, html-format, the PDF-export just works for single pages).

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Great!
    I can't look at it right now, but will definitly download it within the next day or two.

Another question: Is it possible to get it updated? Maybe once a month?

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    yes, it will be finally automatically updated every 7 days or manually if anything really important was added

Emacs

January 11, 2008
    Hi,

I'm rather new to MediaPortal and look for a way to print out the documentation. I still prefer to read manuals on paper than on the screen.

Is there an easy way to print out the whole lot?

Cheers,

Emacs

HungrigerHugo

Portal Member
    October 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Download wiki

Hey pals....
    for me the question how to get an "offline version" of the wiki is still up-to-date.
    The link in one of the previous posts is offline and there are no other links :(

Where can i get an recent version of the MP wiki for offline use?
    :D

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    HungrigerHugo - Can you wait a week or so?

As we reported: Wiki is now Read Only we are currently hard at work creating a new wiki, to match our new website.

The current wiki is quite badly out of date, but we have already updated the new wiki to MP 1.1.x. We hope to launch our public beta test in a week or so. I cannot promise the offline download will be working in the beta, but it is on our ToDo list.

HungrigerHugo

Portal Member
    October 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Download wiki

@HungrigerHugo - Can you wait a week or so?

As we reported: Wiki is now Read Only we are currently hard at work creating a new wiki, to match our new website.

The current wiki is quite badly out of date, but we have already updated the new wiki to MP 1.1.x. We hope to launch our public beta test in a week or so. I cannot promise the offline download will be working in the beta, but it is on our ToDo list.

surely i can wait a week :)
    Thanks for your reply sofar :)

Users who are viewing this thread