Dropping Frames / Codec Problem (1 Viewer)

sparky21

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2010
    Home Country
    I'll try that now then, having not solved everything by trying the first set of suggestion. Lads I am desperate to get MP back to its former glory. Seems SAF502.exe may hold merit?

Sparkey

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    You seem to have missing codecs according to error log, you need to reconfigure TV\Video codecs in MP config.

You also seem to be using a older version of MP, ie 1.1.2.0, latest stable is 1.1.3.0 or 1.2.0beta, you should just be able to upgrade, but if beta you need all the updated beta plugings from here Plugin/Skin List for MP 1.2.0.0 Beta - MediaPortal Wiki

sparky21

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2010
    Home Country
    You seem to have missing codecs according to error log, you need to reconfigure TV\Video codecs in MP config.

You also seem to be using a older version of MP, ie 1.1.2.0, latest stable is 1.1.3.0 or 1.2.0beta, you should just be able to upgrade, but if beta you need all the updated beta plugings from here Plugin/Skin List for MP 1.2.0.0 Beta - MediaPortal Wiki

Yep your comment about missing codecs is where I am headed, but sorry your comment about "you need to recongifure TV/Video codecs in MP" does actually help. It states what we both now, but doesn't tell to what I should configure MP.

1.1.2 seems to be the only version supported thus far by Moving Picutres. Can't go up until that plugin does.

Sparky

sparky21

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2010
    Home Country
    Ok So here is wher eI am at before going to bed.

SAF6 i do not get the option to select Cyberlink Video Decoder (PDVD11) in the TV Codecs panel.

When i start MP in Debug mode it runs fine and i have attached that log to this email. When however I run it native, upon arrival to the main menu I get another panel pop up with Program program program in it with the option yes or no. Selecting to Z"no" to whatever it is keeps MP runnig, but when playing the .ts file it gitters again. So something is being turned off in Debug mode that is on in native that is interferring. Hopefully the attached log gives you gurus something to go on. SAF6 - awesome but what do i do to get the Cyberlink Video going?

Sparky :sorry: folks for the hassle appreacaite the help!

sparky21

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2010
    Home Country

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic

SAF6 i do not get the option to select Cyberlink Video Decoder (PDVD11) in the TV Codecs panel.

When i start MP in Debug mode it runs fine and i have attached that log to this email. When however I run it native, upon arrival to the main menu I get another panel pop up with Program program program in it with the option yes or no. Selecting to Z"no" to whatever it is keeps MP runnig, but when playing the .ts file it gitters again. So something is being turned off in Debug mode that is on in native that is interferring. Hopefully the attached log gives you gurus something to go on. SAF6 - awesome but what do i do to get the Cyberlink Video going?

Check PM - i sended you instructions how to unlock SAF.

sparky21

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2010
    Home Country

Check PM - i sended you instructions how to unlock SAF.

Did that but maybe I haven't rebooted to "see" that arrival. i will donate, but have been focused to try to get this little hassle done and so choose not to doante tonight in lieu of staying focused on problem resolution first.

Sparky

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    @sparky21:
    You can check if you have unlocked SAF - look where you have SAF6.exe - there should be now "603.zip" (cca 2,5MB) file.
    BTW, do you have internet connection on machine where you installed *unlocked* SAF? 603.zip file need to be downloaded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom