DUGG 5.0 is available for Australian TV (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Mathews

Portal Pro
July 15, 2005
NorthPole
Yeah a read that one. Seems mighty complicated to do, I'am not sure my feeble brain can wrap my mind arround it :(

Is their any Idiot proof walk thoughs to setting it up :)

I'am setting p MP now and getting a 300 gig drive and would like to start recording stuff when i'am at work. Well the stuff i want to watch anyways. You see i do Afternoon shift, 3pm to 11pm and i miss plenty of prime time stuff. Would be nice to record the stuff i wanted to watch :)

And an EPG would be magic. I wish the only channel without an EPG was ABC. But then again the thing i'am going to test the recording on is Doctor Who today at 7:30 :)

I hope it works.

Thanks for the help.

Taipan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Is their any Idiot proof walk thoughs to setting it up :)
    Yes - thats it!....:)

Its not very difficult - just follow the steps in the WebEPG guide very carefully, get yourself an account at OzTiVo, select your preferences, add the extra lines to the WebEPG.xml file (including your OzTiVo account details) and your done.

Follow the instructions at the links I pointed you to - if you come unstuck, ask here and we will assist you.....:D

Johnny Utah

January 11, 2005
    I've tried several times now with both IE & Firefox but can't seem to download the file - when I click on the link from the page at http://www.angelfire.com/planet/newdugg/ but all I get is a "Site redirecting: No File Found" message. :(

I'd dearly love to be able to get my hands on a copy of DUGG as I've just moved house & am subsequently rebuilding my HTPC - it certainly sounds to be the best solution, and far more capable than my previous EPG grabber, so I'd like to implement it. Is there an alternative download location, or would someone be kind enough to email it to me please?

Thanks in advance.

Eeyore

Portal Pro
    April 2, 2006
    Newcastle, Australia
    Home Country
    Dugg is not working and has been discontinued.
    The alternative for australian users in WebEPG using OzTIVO.
    What state/city are you in? maybe someone can send you their configs

Callifo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 7, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    Home Country
    Yes it is. I swore I wasnt going to do it but yesterday I forked out the $70 for a year with IceTV. The 50% promotion had expired already but I found a coupon for topfield users that is permanent and works for grabbing MP data anyway.

thenek

Portal Member
    September 24, 2006
    Home Country
    Im fairly new to MP, and a first time poster.

Dugg is downloading the Guide data its just that MP is not displaying it.
    Is there a format that needs to be change to get it to work?

I have tried to figure it out with my limited time avaiable but no sucess. Its frustrating as all info is there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom